cake anyone...

Options
Happy Birthday to ME

I am the not so proud owner of 3 yes count them 1, 2, 3 birthday cakes!!!!!! How is it that people are gonna buy me cake on my birthday???? I had one piece of cherry cheese pie that I made (because i know that i used all reduced calorie ingredience) And i will pray for will power not to eat the dairy queen skor treat pizza and the chocolate truffle cake..... ahhhh soooo harddddd.

j~:noway:

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to ME

I am the not so proud owner of 3 yes count them 1, 2, 3 birthday cakes!!!!!! How is it that people are gonna buy me cake on my birthday???? I had one piece of cherry cheese pie that I made (because i know that i used all reduced calorie ingredience) And i will pray for will power not to eat the dairy queen skor treat pizza and the chocolate truffle cake..... ahhhh soooo harddddd.

j~:noway:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Happy B-day. No cake for me. :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Happy Birthday! No cake for me... but that frosting looks mighty yummy LOL:flowerforyou:
  • Sexy_N_Red
    Options
    Happy Birthday.

You could always eat a piece standing up and holding your breath because then it doesn't count. just kidding

Its your birthday, enjoy. If you really need to have a taste have a spoonful it's still tasting but not as many calories as an actual piece.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! :flowerforyou: That truffle cake sounds delicious. I'll have a piece of the cherry cheese pie though. Or how about the recipe. :smile:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    happy birthday !!!

Im already planing that on my birthday i will have the biggest cheat day everrrrrrr...
    If i was you. i would already have half those cakes down ...

just do it !!! its your birthday ?? and do it today, because tomorow you can't do it anymore .lol
    may
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I say have a tiny piece of each over the next 3 days and then freeze the rest and when you have an awful craving have another small piece. It is after all your Birthday.

Happy Birthday!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday. Just a small piece for me. :blushing: :blushing:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday.:drinker: :drinker: