What did you have for dinner tonite (Mine was 306 calories)

Options

Replies

• mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Taco Salad:smile:

1/2 cup 94% lean ground beef

half serving of Baked Doritos

salsa

romaine lettuce

light sour cream

1/4 reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Orange chicken with steamed white rice and broccoli, 493 cals. Would have been closer to 450 if I hadn't added the extra couple chunks of chicken >:)
  • heartflood
    heartflood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had a slice and a half of a fennel, roasted red pepper, and goat cheese quiche! And then a nice big serving of vanilla frozen yogurt and homemade strawberry balsamic jam. YUM! 429 calories!
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    banana and peanut butter, I was too lazy to cook after a crazy-long day. I think it was a 305 calorie meal nonetheless!
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I had a Mesquite Grilled chicken breast
    1/4 c fat free cottage cheese
    1/4 c cinnamon applesauce
    1 box Green Giant Garden Vegetable Medley (roasted red potatoes/sugar snap peas/red peppers/garden herbs, in a garlic butter sauce)

320 calories!!!
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I had ground turkey, a whole egg, 1 tbsp feta cheese, about 1/2 cup raw spinach, and a few grape tomatoes all mixed up in a bowl. It sounds kind of weird but was soooo good. 368 calories total.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Leftover tilapia from last night with a tortilla chipotle lime crust. So delicious. Wasn't really hungry for much else.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    grilled lemon pepper chicken breast with corn on the cob and broccoli YUM!
  • chinowitz
    Options
    Assorted sushi and sashimi and seaweed salad. 397 calories.
  • amgriffin69
    Options
    large portabella mushroom stuffed with long grain rice, ground turkey sausage, turkey bacon, squash, sweet peppers...topped with parmesan cheese, mozzerella cheese, and bread crumbs. approx 350 calories!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    A tossed salad with turkey and a pre-mixed Jose Cuervo Margarita. 473 calories and I have 560 cals left over for the day.
  • digitalsteel
    digitalsteel Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Ground pork burger stuffed with asiago and blue cheese, topped with cheddar, with a side of steamed green beans and sautéed mushrooms and onions, also topped with cheddar. 917 calories
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Queso Casserole! I feel a little old baking casseroles...:laugh:

Basically a pound of grass fed ground beef, carrots, onions and queso dip on top. It turned out pretty good. A little high in the sodium due to using canned carrots (no fresh veggies on hand) but it was only 295 calories. :bigsmile:
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    Chicken Breast - Broiled with garlic and paprika chopped up and mixed with
    Black beans and Homemade pico de gallo
    garden salad, with a large Tomato added and raspberry Vinaigrette dressing

567 calories, 346 sodium and 1,697 potassium

- I went over on my calories for the day, but not by much.
  • glitteryaurora
    glitteryaurora Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    3oz Atlantic Salmon topped with ground ginger, teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds with a 1/2 cup of rice and a cup of broccoli for right around 300 calories. So yummy too!
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i had a turkey burger (for the 1st time) with onion, lettuce, and tomato and baked potatoe wedges...yummy!
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Hummus, multi-seed rice crackers, and baby carrots. Had to grab something quick in between jobs.
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    turkey dogs, mac salad, sliced cuke with fat free Italian dressing and muenster cheese - less than 500 calories and so "summery" :)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Roasted Pork Tenderloin with mashed baby red potatoes and homemade gravy. And apple and mango chunks for dessert.
  • LSHANDREW
    LSHANDREW Posts: 39
    Options
    Peanut butter and sugar free jelly sandwhich
    light string cheese
    medium banana
    light fudgcicle