30 lbs down! *pics*

Options
kelleman1
kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
I've been telling myself that I'd do another comparison shot once I weighed in at 169, and I finally reached that goal today!

I started my weight loss journey on July 25th, 2011, and have now lost 30.2 lbs! I still feel like the picture on the left, and I find it hard to believe that I look anything like the girl on the right. If only my mind would catch up!

For those who want to know, I am 5'4", and counting calories and working out helped me. I walk, do the elliptical, and recently added jogging to my exercise routine. And I eat back my exercise calories. I haven't been counting calories for the past few weeks, and have been doing pretty well. I got lazy from Sept-January and hung out around 176-181, and finally got back with it in mid-January.

Sorry about that, I think I have the pictures resized now!

30down-1.jpg

I felt like I was stuck in the 170s FOREVER! I was dying to see 169! Sorry for the crappy quality, but I lost a lot of inches from 176 to 169. The scale might not be moving, but if you're doing everything right, something is happening!

during-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! I can't believe *I* have lost 30 lbs. It doesn't seem real! 30 lbs closer to my goal :)

Replies

• Jonese84
    Jonese84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic!!!!! What an inspiration... Good for you!!!!
  • kgeary89
    kgeary89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats...keep up the hard work! You look fab!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I love your smile! Great job on your success!! (:
  • itschristine
    itschristine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've been telling myself that I'd do another comparison shot once I weighed in at 169, and I finally reached that goal today!

I started my weight loss journey on July 25th, 2011, and have now lost 30.2 lbs! I still feel like the picture on the left, and I find it hard to believe that I look anything like the girl on the right. If only my mind would catch up!

For those who want to know, I am 5'4", and counting calories and working out helped me. I walk, do the elliptical, and recently added jogging to my exercise routine. And I eat back my exercise calories. I haven't been counting calories for the past few weeks, and have been doing pretty well. I got lazy from Sept-January and hung out around 176-181, and finally got back with it in mid-January.

(RIGHT CLICK AND VIEW IN NEW TAB)

30down-1.jpg

I felt like I was stuck in the 170s FOREVER! I was dying to see 169! Sorry for the crappy quality, but I lost a lot of inches from 176 to 169. The scale might not be moving, but if you're doing everything right, something is happening!

during.jpg

Thanks for looking! I can't believe *I* have lost 30 lbs. It doesn't seem real! 30 lbs closer to my goal :)

you're such an inspiration!!!! i cant wait to have my before and after shots. you look beautiful and you have a great smile too :flowerforyou:
  • santent
    santent Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job. The feeling of looking in the mirror and seeing all the hard work you have done, the wise choices from what you have ate... it all feels so rewarding and exhilarating. Keep it up, Don't get complacent. Keep at it. You are capable of anything!
  • sarahrose50
    Options
    I am also 5'4" and YOU are an inspiration! I have 50 pounds to lose. Thank you for posting your pics, you look fabulous!!!
  • Picturesque2u
    Picturesque2u Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. :smile:
  • OnicaApril
    Options
    what kind of diet did you go on?? and you look great!
  • carisanette
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm 5'3 and have about 50 pounds to lose. You definitely make me want to push myself harder! :)
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's tremendous. Feels great, doesn't it?
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    Wow u look soooo pretty what a big differences in all around ur body !!! I start'd my journey in november 2011 weighting 186pounds and I was stuck in 170"s like for ever im finally 169 also I'm 5"0 feet tall pretty short
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful ..congrats and keep up the great work!:smile: very encouraging thank you!
  • kelleman1
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    what kind of diet did you go on?? and you look great!

No dieting here! Watching portion sizes, and eating sweets in moderation. I'm working to change the way I eat for life, know what I mean? I never want to go back to that before picture.
  • kelleman1
    Options
    Wow, that's tremendous. Feels great, doesn't it?

Yes it does! :)
  • iTswape
    iTswape Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great. I agree with you there is a big difference between 176 and 169. Looks more like a 15 or 20 pounds difference. Just goes to show what a poor judge of progress the scale can be! Glad you took pictures to prove it to yourself.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Congrats !! you look gr8
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and the difference is awesome! I know it's hard getting used to the new you but enjoy the journey and continue the great job!
  • belle7xo
    belle7xo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look fantastic! Congrats!!
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing because I am starting to lose all hope! You are so beautiful and have such an amazing smile, it really shows how much better you feel about yourself!

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!