Cadbury Creme Egg

Options
Always kind of a tradition at my house to eat one around Easter. Loved them as a kid, not as spectacular now. : ) Anyways had some calories to burn yesterday and went ahead and ate one...you know, to uphold tradition.

BLARG! That outta hold me over until next year.

Replies

• Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Cadbury Creme Eggs! I wish I could limit myself to one during the Easter season. haha.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Cadbury Creme Eggs! I wish I could limit myself to one during the Easter season. haha.

I'm with ya - LOOOOVE them!
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I bought a caramel egg which is quite similar. Going to eat it tomorrow. Probably going to eat a bunch more in the next couple of weeks too
  • Leaker12
    Leaker12 Posts: 57
    Options
    Not a big fan of them.......my downfall is PEEPS,,,,,can't stop eating them when the get hard
  • twittington
    Options
    Cadbury Creme eggs are amazing. Should buy one when I go shopping :happy:
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Freaky timing, I just posted about not having enough cals for one today! They are hard to find where i live, so i bought a six pack.... gonna have to space out that last 5!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I am a Cadbury Creme Egg - caramello is fine too, altho I usually have Caramello Koalas :wink: - not that I have had any of either since Christmas and my new way of living. I am hoping to find a few spare calories to have at least one Creme Egg. I was so tempted by the online special - $48 for 70+ eggs - but I resisted ... just

Must go and see how many cals etc in an egg of the chocolatey kind!

OK - Calories 171; Fat 6g; Carbs 28g; Sugars 25g; Protein 2g; Cholesterol 5mg; - so could squeeze in the odd one!
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I bought a caramel egg which is quite similar. Going to eat it tomorrow. Probably going to eat a bunch more in the next couple of weeks too

I love the caramel eggs too. Cadbury can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned! ;)
  • mom2my3angels123
    Options
    oh man, i LOVED these as a kid. i can't eat them anymore because they make my teeth hurt like you wouldn't believe. but boy, did i ever enjoy them when i could. actually got the kids some for easter.. the regular AND the caramel! :) i personally am going to enjoy a reese's peanut butter egg! :)
  • anglyn97
    anglyn97 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have been putting on buying one but I think I am going to this weekend. I love them. Especially straight from the freezer. Yummy!
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

WOW willpower! I ate 3 creme eggs last night, but love both! Making up for it today!
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Missing out for one year is going to help me stick to my weight loss and help me get towards a healthy weight range.

Although a one off treat will not make much of a change, for me a one off treat will highly likely turn into a daily or weekly treat and slow down my weight loss.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm weired and dont like the cream part in it >.< I'm a serious chocoholic though!
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    Yep, I'm going to have at least a couple over Easter!
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yuck
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

this ^

Unfortunately, I can't, so I no longer eat ANY chocolate.

I tell you, I could eat chocolate forever, seriously until it made me physically sick!