Where The Weight Came Off First/Last

Options
I noticed that when I lose weight, I see it in my face before I see it anywhere else. The last place is my backside, LOL! Where do you notice it first... and last?

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Face, waist and boobs. I have dropped 11cm+ from my waist but only 1-2cm of everywhere else. Weird :/
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Face....tummy.....boobs....fingers lol
  • cue_chik
    cue_chik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fingers! LOL, I never payed attention to my fingers, now I'm gonna be watching them like a HAWK! HAha!
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    First place is BOOBS! unfortunately!

(my partner has even asked can i do different exercises that wont shrink them!) :)

Last place i would say my J-Lo butt, i don't think that will ever go away (but i don't mind it!)
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Definitely waist first for me.....my waist is now a size 14 and my hips a size 18 (UK sizes).

Still waiting to see where the last place is!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My tummy isnt sticking out as far as it used to. also my face doesn't have a triple chin any more!!
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Yep, face for me first too.
    then waist, then hips & butt, and lastly thighs - damn you thights!!! LOL
  • CharmingCherry
    Options
    I find that although my waist is getting smaller, my tummy fat is the bit that is hardest to budge.
  • cue_chik
    Options
    First place is BOOBS! unfortunately!

(my partner has even asked can i do different exercises that wont shrink them!) :)

Last place i would say my J-Lo butt, i don't think that will ever go away (but i don't mind it!)

I feel ya! I wouldn't mind my butt so much if it wasn't so darn giggly and in need of its own zipcode! From the front, I dont look too bad, but turn around and BAMM!!!! thats all ya notice ROTFL!
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    I only had excessive weight in my hips and stomach and thankfully that is where it came off first! BUT it also came off in the chest area sadly. haha.. the price I paid for a flat stomach.
  • cue_chik
    Options
    I only had excessive weight in my hips and stomach and thankfully that is where it came off first! BUT it also came off in the chest area sadly. haha.. the price I paid for a flat stomach.

yeah, boobs is where I'm actually dreading the loss. I hope it doesnt lose too much :(
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    Mainly in the waist... My *kitten* is still pretty much the same :grumble:
  • anglyn97
    anglyn97 Posts: 13
    Options
    My tummy isnt sticking out as far as it used to. also my face doesn't have a triple chin any more!!

Me too. Everything else seems the same.
  • mala379
    mala379 Posts: 2
    Options
    For me it's the LIFO rule.. Last In First Out. I gained weight on my face last, so that's where it came off first... And I gained on my hips and thighs first... so they have to wait until after tummy, arms and boobs.. in that order :yawn:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Legs, arms, butt, boobs, face. Tummy is last apparently
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Fingers! LOL, I never payed attention to my fingers, now I'm gonna be watching them like a HAWK! HAha!

I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and my rings got baggy!

Oh and I lose weight from my face and waist/stomach first.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    By measurements

Waist, Hips, Chest - Fast
    neck, thighs - Slow

By my own visual

Fingers, face - Fast
    Waist, hips, thighs - Slow
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Face, Feet and Hands, Boobs and shoulders, calves, waist, and parts of thighs. LOL my butt/hips/lovehandles and UPPER thighs are still remaining... widdling them away though!
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weight is coming off my waist (and the area between there and my boobs). Have lost inches off my waist, hips, arms, legs, even neck. NOTHING from my chest yet!!!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Face, abdomen, chest and lower back (the love handles are going away!!)