Protein powder

Options
Anybody have an easy to find protein powder for shakes that tastes delicious without adding too much to it? Or anybody have a recipe for a good one?

Replies

• tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have the GNC chocolate protein shake powder, and I love it. I had never had a protein shake till 2 weeks ago, I just add water.... its really good..
  • rcramer7
    rcramer7 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ON 100% whey gold standard. I like the chocolate malt. It's great with cold (refridgerated) water!!
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    You're from the states, so good american brands are

Gaspari Nutrition - BEST TASTING, good bcaa, macro and nutritional values
    Dymatize - good bcaa, macro and nutritional values
    Optimum Nutrition - it's an over rated brand, and all the gym junkies and body building wannabe's use it, taste good. Compared to every single other protein on the market in terms of BCAAs profile, nutritional profile and macros, it just isn't that good. TASTES GOOD BUT! =D
  • anglyn97
    anglyn97 Posts: 13
    Options
    My friend brought me a shake at work the other day that was pretty good. It was the GNC Lean Shake 25 in rich chocolate. Very tasty and easy to make. Just add water and stir. I saw they are having a buy one get one half off the other day too. I think I might go on Friday and get a few to have for when I'm running late for work.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i like my now foods brand..dutch chocolate
  • gmeiners2
    gmeiners2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I found that EAS powder is very tasty. I mix it with skim milk and never get tired of it. Sams used to carry it at a reasonable price, but now I buy it on line...Walgreens last time had the best price.
  • Ashiaa
    Ashiaa Posts: 3
    Options
    I am from the UK and have Promax diet shake.. I get really hungry about 3-4pm and finish work at 6pm and go home and have a tendancy to be super hungry. I try and eat healthy and am currently on a programme to lower my weight byt 2 stone. My brother said to get these shakes and have one in the afternoon to get rid of the carb craving.. he said its better to have a protein shake than fill up on rubbish or wait until I get home... Is this a good way to have the shake? Any ideas.. am i doing it right.

Thanks
  • antihillmoby
    antihillmoby Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Atkins Advantage Chocolate is yum with soya milk.
  • AEC50
    AEC50 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love NNW vanilla or chocolate milk. You can mix them easily with ANYTHING - even just juice or coconut water for a quick snack.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    What's the protein doing to your food diary? I am usually well over my protein without taking the protein supplement.

The Body Fortress (chocolate) isn't to bad with warm water. I did not like it with cold water.