Anyone want to start the 30 Day Shred - TODAY!!????!!!

Options

Replies

• OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred ?

It's a DVD workout by Miss Jillian Michaels. It's only 20 minutes long, but she makes you pay for every second!!! LOL!!! It's intense, but it works!!! I always tell people that it's like going back to high school gym class = jumping jacks, jumping rope (without a rope), pushups, squats, lunges, punches, crunches, etc. It's not easy, but since it's only 20 minutes, it's over before you know it!!! =)

Hope that helps!!! You can get it pretty much everywhere you look - online, Walmart, Target (I got mine at Target for less than $10).
  • Sweetpea3131
    Options
    Count me in :-)
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've got an silly question; can ya use the this even if your not at your goal weight? i'm about 50lbs overweight still =/.
  • Kateraptor
    Options
    I just started tonight. My arms are still a little shaky. Feel free to add me. I need the motivation! :drinker:
  • cootensgirl
    Options
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE joining this group. I just started the dvd last week. I would love to start over and have someone that is going through the same thing I am in the exercise department!
    How do I join?

I am so excited!
  • afruitfulendeavor
    Options
    Started March 1st, so today was my 20th day. Onto level 3!!!! But just to keep you encouraged, do not stop. In fact, just do this the rest of your life. I mean, it's 25 minutes... once you get past the level 2 blues, you'll be in it for good. Keep up the hard work everyone! I've lost an inch and a half all around already. Keep it up!
  • twagener1
    twagener1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just got it and want to start. I am a little scared based on all the responses here about needing 4 days off afterward! I will friend you...
  • angelica9477
    Options
    Count me in, after I go to the store and buy it :) Sounds like it really works so it's worth the investment, right?
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I would love to re-start!! I have attempted this twice, everyone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me for support!! I will start tomorrow and try to do it on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturdays. I do a zumba class and elliptical on the other days. This is just the push I needed ladies thanks

I am in desperate need to boost my weight loss and tone up!!! I have been stuck in a rut!
  • teegz0485
    teegz0485 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Caligalslim
    Options
    I have to restart, been sick for a week.. So I'm in!! ...Feel free to add me :bigsmile: Let's get shredded
  • niksmommy3
    Options
    i just joined this site like 5 min ago so i have no clue how it works, but today was day 3 for me so i would do it with you guys. ive never really worked out a day in my life and would like to loose about 40lbs if not more.

i was so sore this morning, but after i did the video i felt better and now i am looking forward to doing it tomorrow. im using 5lb weights so im not sure if that has something to do with it or not. i can already see results in my arms or maybe im just seeing muscles i didnt know were there lol!
  • SashaNJ
    SashaNJ Posts: 2
    Options
    Just finished day 1! I'm in!
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    ooh me! me! I just started again today. I was planning on working out 5x a week and just doing each level for a week and them moving on to Ripped. I have done 30DS before but really need to get back in it. I have been so lazy lately and eating waaaay too much
  • likemascaraonprince
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys! I ordered the dvd from Amazon last night and it should be here tomorrow.
  • ehoganallison
    ehoganallison Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Add me too. I am restarting tomorrow, and resuming the diet the day after that (tomorrow I turn 31!). Would love some more friends in here!
  • mommyelptx
    Options
    Ready to start tomorrow :)
  • Skinny_Bella
    Skinny_Bella Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in! ....except I'm starting tomorrow(just got it today) Whoever wants can send me a friend request, and I'll gladly accept! The more motivation around, the better :)
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Day 2...Oh am I sore!!! LOL!!! HURTS SO GOOD!!! :laugh: :laugh:

WELCOME to all who have joined us!!
  • Wionderwoman101
    Wionderwoman101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start tomorrow. Day 1 for me..tomorrow. Feel free to add me for support!! Cheers, T