Hey all new to the site

Options
How is everyone?? I am new to the site however have been on this journey of weight loss since january 2010.. I have lost 71 pounds so far. An old friend of mine got in contact with me through facebook and as it turns out her too have started changing her lifestyle and working for her own goals using this site and here I am.
I am Mary. 25 years old, Mother of 3 beautiful kids and got a husband that I couldnt ever imagine being without. My weight after my son was 246 I stayed there until my husbands friend asked when I was due, My son was about 5 months already so I decided that day its time to change and I began my working out and its all history from there. I am ready to kick it up a knotch and see if I can meet my new goal of about 30 pounds before my birthday and swim suit time :) I am always looking for people that can help people to help and friends in general,

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hiya

welcome to the site, you will find loads of hints & tips along the way, it's a great community. Make sure you have a read of the other forums etc.

Good luck with your journey :-)

feel free to add me if you like, that goes for anyone else who appears :-)
  • Lynneb2238
    Lynneb2238 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ive been on this site for a few weeks now . found it be accident. ive been up and down with my weight and like you hoping to lose 28 pounds before i head off on my summer holidays. i am a mum of 2 wonderful kids and at the moment i am finding it hard to balance doing excerise with looking after a growing family. feel free to add me as a friend. l x