Introduction :) would love some pals ;)

Options
Txglitter
Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
Hey, I 43 from Texas, and desire to be thin and healthy...I have trouble with the healthy part lol. I really need to work on excercise and would love some friends to help keep me on track...I would do the same for you :) No matter what your level I would welcome the input. I would also love to inspire others. Oh and recipes are great too! Just for fun...I am a nurse and love Texas country, I love making things with beads :) AND I love my two chihuahuas, and my most important job is being a mom to the most awesome 13yr old ever!! Be well. J~

Replies

• DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hiya

I noticed that no one had responded to you so here i am :happy:

welcome to the site you will find loads of hints & tips along the way, it's a great community. Make sure you have a read of the other forums

Good luck with your journey :-)

:flowerforyou:
  • dngortegae
    dngortegae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been working on this for a little over a month, maybe two by now. I am 34, married, with two boys and two dogs, a beagle and a lab. Although I still have my off days, this program is really helping. I am more aware of what I am eating and how much working out I need to do. Friend me if you want!
  • Emtcurves
    Options
    thats cool... well as for me im 26 engaged ... and trying to stop my old bad habbits and eat healthier its been a lil over a week ive started this.. so if you need a fitness pal.. add me :)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP, I started here and wondered whether it would make a difference and wow, it has xD I posted a blog last night to that very effect!

I've got a good group of friends, but welcome nice, active chatty people! Feel free to add me :)
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    Hey, I 43 from Texas, and desire to be thin and healthy...I have trouble with the healthy part lol. I really need to work on excercise and would love some friends to help keep me on track...I would do the same for you :) No matter what your level I would welcome the input. I would also love to inspire others. Oh and recipes are great too! Just for fun...I am a nurse and love Texas country, I love making things with beads :) AND I love my two chihuahuas, and my most important job is being a mom to the most awesome 13yr old ever!! Be well. J~

message PeachnPunkin she is a nurse in texas

you can add me also:bigsmile: