NSV - Kind of : (

Options
As the weather is getting warmer I decided to change from my usual jacket to my lightweight moleskin one which I really like only to find it's way too big, I checked the size and it's a 3XL.

I'm at the stage where some of my current clothes are too big but old stuff I haven't worn in years is still too small, hopefully in a couple of months I'll be able to wear them again.

Replies

• pandamonium1987
    pandamonium1987 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Totally with you on this one! I'm in a in-between size at the moment, so effectively nothing fits well... This sucks!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a NSV - congratulations - sometimes clothes tell the story of weight loss even more than scales or our own perception.
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I did this this morning when getting ready for work, I couldnt be bothered to iron a shirt so decided I would just throw on a summery top (now the sun is out again yay!). But it was too big so I had to iron anyway! Very annoying yet still a good NSV...

Great job on your NSV :) Sounds like your doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!