me at my lowest weight...should i be aiming for less then 13

Options
should i be aming for less then 132 lbs ?
zamajfitnespal.jpg
i'm 5'5 and my weight on this pic is 132 lbs.
my ugw is 110 lbs. should i be aming for 110 or more?
please help :)

Replies

• rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think this is something you should ask your doctor next time you go.
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    At 5'5", 132 is your ideal weight, and if that's you in the pic, I think you look great! You have a lovely shape and certainly don't look at all overweight.

But it's all about how YOU feel. Personally, I don't think you need to lose any more :)
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i think you look great in the picture :)
    im 132lbs at 5ft 3 and trying to get to 120lbs, i dont think 110lbs will look good on you i think you need to be higher than that x
  • winter_vixen
    winter_vixen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think you look beautiful in that photo, but it's completely up to you what you'd like your goal weight to be. Perhaps get to that weight, and up your strength training so that you're firmed and toned - that can often make a large difference in how you look at a particular weight? :)
  • aslm
    aslm Posts: 71
    Options
    I think you look great at 132, I definitely wouldn't be aiming for 110, maybe somewhere in-between that you are comfortable with. Any yeh maybe check with your doctor
  • amy_marlene
    amy_marlene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think you look beautiful in that photo, but it's completely up to you what you'd like your goal weight to be. Perhaps get to that weight, and up your strength training so that you're firmed and toned - that can often make a large difference in how you look at a particular weight? :)
    thank you :)
    yup,that's exactly what i had in mind :)
  • amy_marlene
    Options
    thank you for your answers :)
    i'll try to reach 132 lbs and then see how i feel about it :)
  • wreckss
    wreckss Posts: 1
    Options
    well if you're going just off BMI, at 5'5 and 110lbs you'd be classified as underweight.
    I don't really see the need to go below 120, as you're looking great at 132!

i'm also 5'5 and my goal is 123 :)
  • KristieWade
    Options
    I'm currious as to how you came up with 110? I would talk to a doctor and do some research. Being lighter is not always healthier. My ideal weight, according to the internet is around 150. I remember a time that I was 103 and could not put on weight because of the amount of activity I did. I look back at the pictures and wonder why no one started questioning if something was wrong. (other than everyone new that I played basketball at every chance i got and ran when I didn't have the chance to play basketball). I could aim for 103 but honestly...I'd look like I was annorexic and it is not at all healthy for me. Check with a doctor and they will be able to tell you more about whether or not it would be healthy to be at the lower weight.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    You looked great at 132lb, why would you want to go lower than that?

I suggest you use 132lb as a target weight, and see how you feel about the way you look when you get there. If you've been getting fit and working out, you may end up looking slimmer than that before you even get to 132lb. ;)
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look healthy and great at the weight you are now. I think you would look unhealthy if you lost more weight imo.
  • amy_marlene
    Options
    You look healthy and great at the weight you are now. I think you would look unhealthy if you lost more weight imo.
    unfortunately i'm 161 at the moment :( this picture was taken 4 years ago :(
    but i hope to reach 132 lbs again :)
  • amy_marlene
    Options
    You looked great at 132lb, why would you want to go lower than that?

I suggest you use 132lb as a target weight, and see how you feel about the way you look when you get there. If you've been getting fit and working out, you may end up looking slimmer than that before you even get to 132lb. ;)
    yes,i'm trying to get fit :) when this picture was taken ( 4 years ago ) i wasn't doing any kind of exercise so i hope i'll look much better when i reach 132 again :)
  • amy_marlene
    Options
    I'm currious as to how you came up with 110? I would talk to a doctor and do some research.

well to be honest,i've compared myself with people i know who have the same body shape and they weigh around 110 lbs and look amazing.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    damn girl, that weight looks great on you. if only i looked that good at 132! ;)