Lose X amount in April!

Options
Hi,

I am getting on the scales quite a lot so have decided to not weigh until 1st May and lose as much weight as possible in between now and then! Does anybody want to join me? You dont need to put your weight on here if you dont want to, just what you've lost and how you're feeling!

Replies

• Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Same here.. I think I'm getting obsessed with scales.. Although I feel more toned and clothes are loose, the scales aren't moving very much at all..

So, I'd like to set myself a goal of loosing 8 lbs in April but I'm not going to watch the scales. Weigh myself on day 1 and then again on day 30 and hope for the best!!

Currently 149.5lbs - goal weight it 134lbs..

Count me in.. :smile:
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Just the 2 of us then!!
  • sophy28
    sophy28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 11 lbs by 1st may! Hoping to get my next 4 of by the 1st april so I will have 4 weeks to loose the other 7. Lets do it!
  • lottier0311
    Options
    Yes cool, thats 3 of us!! ive weighed today so thats it now for about 5 weeks!!
  • J2mazou
    J2mazou Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in too!
    My current weight is 146lb, and goal weight for the end of April is 139lb.
    Good luck ladies!
  • sophy28
    Options
    Great! hopefully we all get our goals! I'm ready for this, Had a change of heart on the diet. somethings clicked so I cant wait to start loosing. Just said no twice to a free chocolate bar! Now I just need to finish my banana and my glass of water and get doing some squats while the boss is out the office :D
  • lottier0311
    Options
    Cool. I weighed 160lb this morning and the scale is now away until 1st May!
  • lottier0311
    Options
    I've been exercising too but have found my weight has stayed the same or gone up!! So i'm gonna take some measurements today too xx
  • couturekitty
    couturekitty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this as well. I seem to be chained to the scale and when I don't' see a significant change during the week I get sad. My goal is to be in the 150s by the end of April if possible. I am 168 right now.
  • lottier0311
    Options
    Welcome!
  • sophy28
    Options
    havent weighed recently but I feel a little trimmer around my hips which is always good. Hope everyone else is coming along well.
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Weighing in at 149.5. Fridays are usually the day I weigh in so tomorrow morning is going to be hard for me! I've been in a plateau for about 3 weeks so I'm hoping this will push me over that plateau!