"Newbie Introduction"

Good Morning All,

I am relatively new to "My Fitness Pal" and wanted to introduce myself. I have been using this tool (especially the phone app) for almost two weeks now and I can say that it is a user friendly program. I have lost over eleven pounds in under two weeks. Although I typically find myself below my caloric intake each day, my diet and snacks keep me full.

My Diet consists of primarily yogurt and scrambled eggs (for breakfast), fish and salad (for lunch and dinner) and cereal/protein bars for snacks. I also eat between two and three oranges a day.

Replies

• PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    I too, am fairly new to this site/app. Really enjoy reading everyone's posts and words of encouragement. Keep up the great work. Feel free to send friend request.
  • degilbe69
    degilbe69 Posts: 27
    Good Morning to you Newbie....

I am new as well.....I'm learning the Keto diet, having a hard time cutting the carbs out of my life....they're everywhere I look :) lol
  • Jgen62
    Jgen62 Posts: 66
    Welcome and way to go!! I am new here as well and loving MFP. It is easy to track all your foods. I am not active so I definitely exercise to get motivated to have more food. Not sure if that is good or not but it does get me moving! Keep up the good work!
  • Ansin529
    Ansin529 Posts: 47
    Thank you all for the quick replies. I wish everyone luck with their goals as well. As my significant other has put it, "We must look at this as more than a diet, rather a life change".