Running & results

Options
Hi all

So I've started running :-) spent years thinking I would hate it but really enjoy it......althoughy legs are killing!

So far I'm doing 2 miles 3 times a day at around 10 mon per mile and trying to fit in a further 40 mins mixed exercise rest of the week.

I have one dress size to lose, mainly leg area, im aiming for 1300 cals per day (petite female) and my question is.......if I stick at the above routine how long till I start seeing results?

Thanks

Replies

• ayeshaluand
    Options
    Hi firstly id like to say what are you on? Rocket fuel, lol. i couldnt do that, no way! Secondly you will probably see results after about a week as ive been told that the legs are the quickest to tone, but be careful you dont damage your knees and if they start to ache or you get any twinges please stop! I say this as a person that has suffered with a knee problems for the last 15 yrs. x
  • NeilsWifex
    Options
    thanks so much for your responce........maybe more madness than rocket fuel :-)

i'll try and go easy one the knees, cant imagine its much fun if you struggle.
  • PrincessNariko
    Options
    I started to see results after a few months when i ran 5 K's 3-4 times a week. As my shape got better I startted running more, harder and longer. Now I run 40-50 K's a week and my body has never looked better. I've lost 4 cm on each of my thighs just by running and eating healthy.