Whats your favourite packaged quick healthy snack

i.e snack-a-jacks, low bars

(no fruit or veg please, we know they are healthy)

Thankyou

Replies

• Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Almonds, cheese stick
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Atkins bar, rice cakes, sugar free jello cups. Not sure if they are uber healthy but definitely better than other 'snacks' out there ... my opinion.
  • shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    special K or fiber one bars
  • sstein21
    sstein21 Posts: 25
    PURE Organic bars, I like their Cherry Cashew Bar best
  • Larabars. They're all natural and delicious!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    nak'd raisins. They do cherry, cola and orange flavours.

They are yummy
  • lizarene3
    lizarene3 Posts: 46 Member
    Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 100 calorie packs, easy and great in my purse!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    My current favorite is light string cheese and hint of salt wheat thins. It caters to my love of carbs and the cheese and crackers thing...
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Emeralds Cocoa roasted almonds! yum!
  • genablue
    genablue Posts: 52 Member
    roasted chick peas with garlic, sea salt and pepper.....

Also, edamame......
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    bump. I need some good snack ideas!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    emerald breakfast on the go Oatmeal nut blend Maple and brown sugar
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Pink Lady Apples with Peanut Butter : )

1610854.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Google Jamie Eason's homemade protein bars! They are so good! I've made chocolate banana flavored ones and pumpkin ones!
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    Clif Bars

http://www.clifbar.com/food/products_clif_bar/

Energy bars that are made out of whole food, organic, no preservatives, plenty of protein and fiber, no cholesterol, etc
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    My favorite snack especially before working out is Walmarts "Indulgency trail mix. It has nuts, dried fruit, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. SOOOO good! I also love the whonu chewy and soft choc chip cookies.
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    100 calorie Lorna Doone packs (for dessert at the end of the day), 100 calorie popcorn (especially kettle corn). I like the popcorn when I'm extra hungry because it fills you up for not a lot of calories! I also like cottage cheese with green onion, 100 calorie granola bars, and also sweet (but not too sugary) whole grain cereals in moderation. I love cheese and nuts but tend to stay away from them because I have a tendency to overeat them (also things with too much sugar)! Recently discovered almond milk, which is awesome! I try to combine a lean protein and a carb (preferably whole grain) so it stays with me longer to curb my hunger. A bowl of whole grain cereal with skim or almond milk is an excellent snack (I love Kashi).
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Praeventia Dark Chocolate Chip 70% Cocoa. They are 150 calories per package so I limit myself to half a pack. So yummy.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Balance Bars. About 200 calories and a 40/30/30 carb/fat/protein split. Taste like candy bars. The lemon meringue crunch is soooo yummy!

https://www.facebook.com/BalanceBar <-- printable coupons if you like their FB page. And they're on sale at Target this week.
  • My favorite if you can call it packaged is sunflower seeds and a yummy Braeburn apple!
    I also will switch it up and make it the chocolate diamond almonds and an apple.

I also buy fresh strawberries - which will keep about 5 days after one washes and sliced them and store them in a little rubbermaid container. Just a tip.

We do 1 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter and a sliced granny smith or other apple w/the skin on and it DOES taste like a carmel apple but no guilt! MY kids love this the ones that are grown and living their lives - continue to treat themselves w/this w/o any guilt! :)