Whats your favourite packaged quick healthy snack

Options
i.e snack-a-jacks, low bars

(no fruit or veg please, we know they are healthy)

Thankyou

Replies

• Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Almonds, cheese stick
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Atkins bar, rice cakes, sugar free jello cups. Not sure if they are uber healthy but definitely better than other 'snacks' out there ... my opinion.
  • shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    special K or fiber one bars
  • sstein21
    sstein21 Posts: 25
    Options
    PURE Organic bars, I like their Cherry Cashew Bar best
  • healthycurves2012
    Options
    Larabars. They're all natural and delicious!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    nak'd raisins. They do cherry, cola and orange flavours.

They are yummy
  • lizarene3
    lizarene3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 100 calorie packs, easy and great in my purse!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is light string cheese and hint of salt wheat thins. It caters to my love of carbs and the cheese and crackers thing...
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Emeralds Cocoa roasted almonds! yum!
  • genablue
    genablue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    roasted chick peas with garlic, sea salt and pepper.....

Also, edamame......
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    bump. I need some good snack ideas!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    emerald breakfast on the go Oatmeal nut blend Maple and brown sugar
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Pink Lady Apples with Peanut Butter : )

1610854.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Google Jamie Eason's homemade protein bars! They are so good! I've made chocolate banana flavored ones and pumpkin ones!
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Clif Bars

http://www.clifbar.com/food/products_clif_bar/

Energy bars that are made out of whole food, organic, no preservatives, plenty of protein and fiber, no cholesterol, etc
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack especially before working out is Walmarts "Indulgency trail mix. It has nuts, dried fruit, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. SOOOO good! I also love the whonu chewy and soft choc chip cookies.
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    100 calorie Lorna Doone packs (for dessert at the end of the day), 100 calorie popcorn (especially kettle corn). I like the popcorn when I'm extra hungry because it fills you up for not a lot of calories! I also like cottage cheese with green onion, 100 calorie granola bars, and also sweet (but not too sugary) whole grain cereals in moderation. I love cheese and nuts but tend to stay away from them because I have a tendency to overeat them (also things with too much sugar)! Recently discovered almond milk, which is awesome! I try to combine a lean protein and a carb (preferably whole grain) so it stays with me longer to curb my hunger. A bowl of whole grain cereal with skim or almond milk is an excellent snack (I love Kashi).
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Praeventia Dark Chocolate Chip 70% Cocoa. They are 150 calories per package so I limit myself to half a pack. So yummy.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Balance Bars. About 200 calories and a 40/30/30 carb/fat/protein split. Taste like candy bars. The lemon meringue crunch is soooo yummy!

https://www.facebook.com/BalanceBar <-- printable coupons if you like their FB page. And they're on sale at Target this week.
  • peonysonia
    Options
    My favorite if you can call it packaged is sunflower seeds and a yummy Braeburn apple!
    I also will switch it up and make it the chocolate diamond almonds and an apple.

I also buy fresh strawberries - which will keep about 5 days after one washes and sliced them and store them in a little rubbermaid container. Just a tip.

We do 1 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter and a sliced granny smith or other apple w/the skin on and it DOES taste like a carmel apple but no guilt! MY kids love this the ones that are grown and living their lives - continue to treat themselves w/this w/o any guilt! :)