How do you all get back on track after having a bad week?

Options
For me getting back on track after having a bad week or month is so hard I just have to really mean it,
and I can never start over unles its a monday.

Mary:frown:

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    For me getting back on track after having a bad week or month is so hard I just have to really mean it,
    and I can never start over unles its a monday.

Mary:frown:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    How to get back on track? Immediately.

Every meal is a chance to make a new start (heck, every bite is).

Just keep going, moving on from your setback, and don't look back.

:flowerforyou:
  • megamoo
    megamoo Posts: 8
    Options
    Dont make it a monday ive found that never works for me I just get back on track the second ive "fallen off the wagon" the day you are thinking about it just do it
  • lcclane
    lcclane Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been there too! It totally sucks falling of the wagon. But then I try to remember how far I've come, and also remind myself that it is ok to indulge once in a while. Otherwise you will make yourself miserable. I like to try to get back on track as soon as possible. So when I look at my nutrition and exercise reports, they don't look so evil after a week! It's mind over matter, if you can't get back on track for yourself, then this forum is the best for help! It helps me to realize that other people are in the same boat I am. Keep your head up and try to keep in the right frame of mind!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    How to get back on track? Immediately.

Every meal is a chance to make a new start (heck, every bite is).

Just keep going, moving on from your setback, and don't look back.

I love your comment!!! That is so true, the next time you sit down for a meal, or reach for that snack, you are making the choice!! I bet thinking of things in that perspective will help get you back on track:happy:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Thank you all so much I will get up Immediately, and I know if I want to reach my gaol I need to get up the min I relize I have fallen. Thanks
    Mary:happy:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    'atta girl! You can do it!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I just do it ^_^
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    This happens to be from time to time. Once I have done it....and it may be an all day thing, I just start over the next day....or when I feel can be compliant. That means, it may be immediately.
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    Options
    After the last bite of that bad food immediately "start over and get back up". I said I would wait until Monday---until the new year .. until after the party ...after the holidays and my "after" picture ended up being 20 pounds more than my before picture!