NSV at the Gym

Options
Yesterday... I wore SHORTS to the gym! Usually I hate my legs, but the weather is nice, and I'm proud of the work i've done so far. It's a big step, but I did it. :)

Replies

• ceh2433
    ceh2433 Posts: 35
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! Sometimes getting the guts to put on shorts is just as hard as the whole weightloss journey. I know it will be hard for me to finally feel comfortable showing my stomach. I am no where near that goal yet but I hope I will get there! It's also just in time for summer for you to feel good about your legs! Also, lotion with a hint of shimmer can actually camoflage any flaws, peoples eyes are attracted to the shimmer and over look anything else! Strange but true!

Keep up the good work!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Great job! Now I know your legs must look really really good for you to say they look good because I've always thought they look great and I would have been rocking shorts in the winter if I had your legs but you're super critical so they must be super model legs now!
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    haha thanks stef! Pasty white model legs! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!