2»

Replies

• Vegetablearian
    Vegetablearian Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im a UK 36DD , I want to be a 32/34 a/b cup :-) I prefer smaller
  • lilangelgirl963
    Options
    It's different for different people. I've lost almost 20 lbs and haven't gone down in size even though I'd be totally fine with it for the sake of my back. Apparently it really is just in the genes.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I initially lost weight in my boobs but then they quit shrinking.... Maybe u will have the same luck.
  • bkmdancer
    bkmdancer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I bought mine-sometimes you gotta do what you want!
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Everyone holds fat differently and sadly there is not much you can do- no such thing as spot reduction. I went from a DD down to a small B cup so I understand where you are coming from. Working with heavy weights in your chest can help develop your pectorals, which can help boost that area a little as you loose fat. The other thing is just invest in some padded bras. Losing fatty breast tissue is normal and as you lose overall body fat you may be surprised that even with smaller breasts your overall body proportions improve. :wink:
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Fat will come of where it wants to. I have been very lucky in that my fat seems to be coming off all over, so I still look "even." I have a medium frame and was an early developer. My bra size went from a 42DD to currently 38C. I have always have been on the large size. Like a previous poster, because of the weight loss, I have extra skin and I am hoping the skin will adjust with a little toning, time, loofa and cocoa butter with vitamin E cream. I just keep my girls hoisted and hope for the best.
  • EHabel10
    EHabel10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    After nursing both of my kids then losing 30+ post pregnancy lbs, my boobs went from beautiful, full and perky D's to flat pancake B's. I noticed small changes a few weeks after I upped my chest weight, and each time I have increased my weight my girls lift ever so slightly. Even though you can't change the breast tissue itself, you can work those pecs for some natural lift. Be proud of what you have and what you have done to get there- weight loss for health and a healthy baby are reason enough! Good luck!
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    you'll only lose it if that's where the fat is! if they were like that before you gained, you're safe. i wasn't lucky enough to lose mine. :/ i had the OPPOSITE wish, i didn't quite want my Ds. but i kept them anyway. if you were always at an A, you'll be fine.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I started with a US F cup...now it appears I'm a D, not that I'm complaining
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Luckily I bought mine......he he he :)
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I SO love this response! I am totally getting a boob job when my weight loss goal is met. I am a 36D and have been since 4th grade (I'm 38 now)...and I don't want them any bigger...I just want them to be PERKY!!!! :)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain BIG TIME! I came from a long line of small chested women. The little I did have are fading away with the weight I once carried. I have been looking at an array of VS push ups and inserts. I'd LOVE to have an augmentation but I know as soon as I mention it my family with shut me down.
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain BIG TIME! I came from a long line of small chested women. The little I did have are fading away with the weight I once carried. I have been looking at an array of VS push ups and inserts. I'd LOVE to have an augmentation but I know as soon as I mention it my family with shut me down.

SO don't tell them. Go one a vacation for 2 weeks. Its funny what some people won't even notice. THey will just think you have lost more weight or something.
  • MyrianeO
    MyrianeO Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Drink lot's of soy milk.

What will that do?

From my experience, work your chest and they'll be a little more perky at least! But when I loose, I go from a DD to a C - BIG change.. sorry :(
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options

SO don't tell them. Go one a vacation for 2 weeks. Its funny what some people won't even notice. THey will just think you have lost more weight or something.

lol, that is not something a stay at home parent can't NOT discuss with their spouse! I don't earn my "own" income, so a large purchase like that has to be planned.
  • barbie1000
    barbie1000 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately when you work out the weight oftens comes off the top first; it's pretty common. I have also lost from the top first; although I still have a bit of boob left. They say the bottom half usually comes off last. It kinda sucks really. That is what I am working on now; it seems to be a very slow process. Hopefully we may find some advice from someone else on this site to help us with the process of the bottom half.
    Barb
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i dropped almost a size and a half.... keep working the chest, at least they will be nice and perky :flowerforyou:
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight, I lost all my boobs :( the weight came off the top first (arms, face, chest, stomach). I decided to have cosmetic surgery and get breast implants last year and it was the best thing I ever did. My only regret is that I waited until I was 31 to have the surgery.