MORE FRIENDS/COMRADES for support & such :)

Options
:glasses: Hey all ,:glasses:

I was pretty timid adding/asking for friends at the start of this whole journey... now I can't avoid the forums if my life depended on it and I love seeing/hearing everyones motivational stories! I am going to be an avid blog-poster and I am glad to say I am greedy for some followers/supporters ^_^

:flowerforyou:
A bit about me;

I am 5'6, 22 y/o Female
I am CURRENTLY 154.6 lbs :)
I am Canadian EH.. I live in Fernie in the heart of the BC Rocky Mountains
I am originally from the sunny Okanagan Valley ("Kelownafornia"..he he)
I have accomplished more than half of my weight loss journey, but I am struggling with the home stretch!
My GOAL is 135lbs
I have an amaaazing supportive boyfriend and an energetic dog to keep me going
I am miserable with my job and it has nothing to do with what I went to college/uni for.. UGH.
I sit at a desk all day and browse Facebook and Pinterest and MFP.. and online "window shop" stores like Victoria's Secret..

ANYWAY theres lots more to learn, but would love some friends to boost the MOTIVATION factor and to keep me accountable.
I may even make my food diary public -- EEEEK. :sick: :noway:

If I sound like a reasonable friend to have along for your journey, add me!

I am very supportive and love commenting on your achievements, and like I said I am trying to be active in the Forums and have joined a few groups and will have a (hopefully) daily blog as well!!

Can't wait to have you tag along and cheer me on, WE are all in this together, no matter what stage we are at!!!
:smile: :smile: :smile:
xx
-Shayne

:drinker:

Replies

• wmod
    wmod Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OMG

"I sit at a desk all day and browse Facebook and Pinterest and MFP.. and online "window shop" stores like Victoria's Secret.. "

Same here!