p9ox

Options
Has anybody tried p9ox dvd? What type of exersize is it?

Replies

• thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    it is a resistance exercise. You do push ups and pull ups and strength training. I have done 180 days of P90X and am 3 weeks from being done with 90 days of P90X 2. If you need help with it give me a shout out.
  • RachRice29
    Options
    Get ready for an intense workout. It really does work, and you will notice a real change in your body and endurance. I did it last year, and am actually planning on starting another 90 days next Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it!! It's the best there is!
  • bakay138
    bakay138 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    it is a resistance exercise. You do push ups and pull ups and strength training. I have done 180 days of P90X and am 3 weeks from being done with 90 days of P90X 2. If you need help with it give me a shout out.

I am guessing you need a pull up bar to fully execute this workout? Do you have one mounted in your house? What are the options when it comes to pull up bars? Sorry for the simplistic question but I haven't fully considered this work out because of the lack of access to a pull up bar. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!