help - not really cravings but boredroommmmm !!!

Options
I have a weird problem and I wonder if others ever experienced it too and how went over it ??? ...
Here it is - in the last 2 3 days ( I'm on a high protein diet + veggies and some fruits every other day ) I experienced this sort of bored room with what I eat and had horrible feelings towards myself, seen all as useless etc. The most weird part is that this is happening while I HAVE NO CRAVINGs and is not my body that actually wants something, my body is fine is like my mind tells me to go and try something different to add some butter to add some wine,to eat a burger etc. This never happened before , is like my body completely got used to the new lifestyle - I've been doing this for more than one month now and I feel great and loosing a lot , but then I just feel a little bored and begin to lack motivation and I still have more than 16 pounds to loose.
What should I do so that I don t give in to 'temptations ' ? .. Is weird, never happened ... is the same feeling as one goes shopping and gets that dress or top that is in sale but u dind't need ot was not good on u anyways ... please please help !!!

Replies