cellulite is disappearing, mmmm--ribs+dem bones, dem bones :

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
When I first started this journey, 2 months and 2 days ago. My legs and stomach looked like cottage cheese was ALL over them--YUCK! FYI...I'm 5"6

As I look at my legs now...where's the ALL the cottage cheese gone? My skin is getting tight and the cottage cheese/cellulite is hardly noticeable at all--it's almost gone--Thank you Lord--YAY!!!! It was so ugly:frown:

Dem bones, dem bones baby...

I can fill my ribs for the first time in years! I can feel BONES in my back, sides and everywhere. For the longest time...I forgot about bones, because so much fat was all over.:sad: :blushing: I've still got a long way to go, but the FAT is indeed disappearing, back to the yucky pit where is belongs or some God-forsaken place, I don't know where it's going or gone to (hopefully to the place where the sun never shines and where all woe and misery is :devil: : But it's leaving my body and I'm so GLAD!!!!!!

NSV for today:

I love me some ribs and skin and bones NEVER sounded nor felt so GOOD:laugh:

Replies

• ladyfingers39
    Options
    LOL I love it. Good work.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    LOL I love it. Good work.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PLUS...my thighs are NO LONGER rubbing together anymore--I discovered that day before yesterday. I can't tell you how :sad: :sad: it was to feel and HEAR clothes rubbing against my legs. No more--it's utterly fabulous, I :heart: that!!!!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :laugh: this is an awesome post!!! thanx for the smiles! and congrats!
  • chelsiecav
    Options
    do u work out alot? or just watch your calarioes?
    thanks
  • awandell
    awandell Posts: 62
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! Haven't even thought about the joy of lost cellulite or the joy of painless clothing! Looking forward to that now. More motivation to keep at it! Thanks!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    This is a marvelous post! You're having a great weight loss journey! :) Keep up the great work!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    thanks

Good question girl, such a good question; FYI...I'm 5"6

What I'm doing is just being ACTIVE now, after years and years of living like a lazy "bum", years and years of living like a greedy/gluttonous, vain, selfish pig (a.k.a politically correct term=sedentary:grumble: and spoiled/selfish/arrogant/angry/bitter brat:mad: ). I so call "exercise" A LOT (treadmill 30 minutes per day and 30 minutes on my beloved full body strength training/resistance stationary bike) Then I get on my full body Nordic Track stepper for 15 minutes. But most important...now I walk outside Every day (unless the weather stops me). Now, I walk to the grocery store and back (about a 45 minute trip) instead of taking the car. I use my Ab-doer chair and and rower every once and a while too. I also lift 3 and 8 pound weights every other day too. I'm doing things COMPLETELY CONTRARY to what all the wonderful experts say to do. I don't aim to get my heart rate up nor any of that...just walking and exercising and living like a HEALTHY "slim" person does I reckon. I'm just following what The Lord tells me to eat, do and think daily and it's working FAR better than I could have ever hoped, dreamed or imagined!

Now, let me tell you. When I first go started...I couldn't walk on the treadmill NOR do my bike for more than 2 or three minutes without feeling like I would die (literally). I couldn't walk around the block, let alone the grocery store. But I just cried out to The Lord and begged Him to help me. To give me His Wisdom, His Power, His Strength to do this thang. He told me if I would follow Him and Obey Him, He would lead and guide me/Help me and He did and is.

I stopped eating meat (lamb, chicken, pork, beef) I stopped eating junk food, I stopped eating dairy, I stopped drinking juice and soda pops (except for juices I make myself at home). I stopped eating and drinking coffee and sugary sweet empty calorie foods, I stopped eating out everyday and processed foods. I replaced all of these things with fish, tuna, homemade veggies juices I started eating eggs (I've ALWAYS hated eggs), I replaced junk with natural fruits and veggies. Now I've been a junk food, coffee, sweets and fatty things junkies for more years than most of you guys have been alive. BAM! God Himself took away the desire for these things and with no withdrawals, aches, pains, carvings nothing.

You can look at my past posts to get the 4-1-1 on everything, but long story short answer:

Yes. (for me) the solution= Jesus+Foods+Exercise= Fine as wine in the summertime for me. But not just weight loss...my entire life and lifestyle has changed and I'm living, thinking, believing, behaving and whole "nother" way and I so glad and LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for your question, sorry for the novel:laugh:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    This is a marvelous post! You're having a great weight loss journey! :) Keep up the great work!

You are such a beautiful and encouraging person...I just :heart: you--you rock my friend, period!
  • tarak83
    tarak83 Posts: 40
    Options
    thanks

Cellulite will definitely take some working out to get rid of... that stuff is stubborn.
  • chelsiecav
    Options
    thank you for the info. good luck im excited to follow up on your journey.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    thanks

Cellulite will definitely take some working out to get rid of... that stuff is stubborn.

Yep, and UGLY as all get out too:blushing:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Haha I remember discovering bones for the FIRST time! I was always really fat growing up. In my twenties all these things appeared, knuckles, ribs, collarbones, wrist nodules, little hollows in the throat and in the thumb joints, and my hip bones!... I used to sit, amazed, feeling them every now and again :laugh:
    Congratulations on having bones!

Edited for spelling.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you a secret...
    I regularly fondle my collarbones. And I love to lay on my back and feel my lower ribs and my hip bones. It's crazy silly, but dammit, I'm proud.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    thank you for the info. good luck im excited to follow up on your journey.

You're most welcomed :flowerforyou:

You can look at my food diary and exercise log to see specifics on how and what I eat and exercise too. Everybody's different though and what works/is working for me may not be good for you--that's URGENTLY IMPORTANT to know:heart:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I'll tell you a secret...
    I regularly fondle my collarbones. And I love to lay on my back and feel my lower ribs and my hip bones. It's crazy silly, but dammit, I'm proud.

Yep!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I feel the SAME way:bigsmile: Thanks for posting!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Haha I remember discovering bones for the FIRST time! I was always really fat growing up. In my twenties all these things appeared, knuckles, ribs, collarbones, wrist nodules, little hollows in the throat and in the thumb joints, and my hip bones!... I used to sit, amazed, feeling them every now and again :laugh:
    Congratulations on having bones!

Edited for spelling.

You rock and thank you!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! Haven't even thought about the joy of lost cellulite or the joy of painless clothing! Looking forward to that now. More motivation to keep at it! Thanks!

You are so welcomed my friend and you are wonderful. Thank you so much!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    :laugh: this is an awesome post!!! thanx for the smiles! and congrats!

You are so welcomed and thank you too--you ROCK!
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I feel up my thighs while working out I love feel the difference because thay were so flabby before, so is that weird? oh well sometimes those changes mean more than the numbers on the scale
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I feel up my thighs while working out I love feel the difference because thay were so flabby before, so is that weird? oh well sometimes those changes mean more than the numbers on the scale

That's so FUNNY that you mention that, because I haven't seen a decrease in the scale since 3/15/2012 and I was praying about it and feel Led of the Lord to examine my cottage cheese legs and stomach and sure enough BAM--Im seeing results that are NSV! So, you're RIGHT...the scale is important, but baby...losing inches and getting rid of this nasty looking cellulite--honey I'll take it with a big ole THANK YA LORD over .02, .04, .06, .08 or 1 lb loss. It's humbling not to see the scale move BUT to see and feel the FAT fleeing and it's all good :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!