Old pants on!

Options
Ok, so when I started I was a 18/tight 16. Well, they've been.... falling off recently. I got a belt, but they're starting to look silly. It's VERY obvious that there's too much material, and the button isn't sitting behind the belt buckle properly. Plus in my kickboxing class I had to take off the belt for sparring, and lost because I had to be constantly grabbing my pants.

So I pulled a pair of my old size 14's out of the closet this morning. I put them on, zipped them up and THEY FIT! No straining zipper, no stretching over the thighs, no muffin top! I bought THESE jeans when I was 18 though, and apparently my legs are a bit longer because the inseam is too short, especially since I don't have the problem with the 14L that I have.

Goodbye fat pants! I shall not miss you!

Replies

• kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!
  • Sunbeam0904
    Sunbeam0904 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo awesome!!!! My dream is to get into my skinny pants. Keep up the good work and soon those 14's will be your fat pants too ;-)
  • stayseeing
    stayseeing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I just did the same thing today - wearing some old pants right now. Such a great feeling!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! :) I love that new...but old pants feeling :) Keep up the great work you're doing :)
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What a wonderful feeling that must be to wear 'old jeans'.....I am currently working on getting into a pair of jeans that I have had hanging in my closet for a few years now.....hopefully I can wear them this summer! Thanks for the inspiring post
  • 7memyselfandI
    Options
    Awesome! Just got into my "old shorts" as well this week. Haven't worn them in years because they became too snug, then I couldn't even begin to zipper them because they were so tight, but after 2 years and 40 lbs lost not only do the fit now, they are borderline too big :):):)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just got into my "old shorts" as well this week. Haven't worn them in years because they became too snug, then I couldn't even begin to zipper them because they were so tight, but after 2 years and 40 lbs lost not only do the fit now, they are borderline too big :):):)

I want that!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!