Here are two scenarios for ya...

Options
Scenario One:

You're exercising late at night at home, the gym, outside, wherever it is you exercise on a Tuesday. The clock reaches midnight, or into the early A.M. and you're still exercising. Do you: A] Add all the exercising to your Tuesday log or B] Add whatever you did before midnight to your Tuesday log and log anything after midnight into Wednesday?

Scenario Two:

You're out at the movies, or the bar, or anywhere with food and drinks late at night on a Tuesday. The clock, again, reaches midnight, or into the early A.M. and you're still eating/drinking. Do you A] Add all the food and drinks into your Tuesday log or B] Log everything from before midnight into Tuesday and everything after midnight into Wednesday?

I'm curious as to what people do. I normally log it all as "Tuesday" since I haven't gone to bed yet and I still consider it to be that day. But is it okay to do it that way? So that's why I'm posting this and asking what yall all do.

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    lol...........no, the day ends when you go to bed and sleep, regardless of the time. It all comes out in the wash.
  • ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    lol...........no, the day ends when you go to bed and sleep, regardless of the time. It all comes out in the wash.

this ^^
  • Tskitzo
    Tskitzo Posts: 42
    Options
    So neanderthin, your response is that you do A] for both scenarios then? And ieva015, I'm guessing you also choose A] for both responses? It's a little hard to understand people when they don't give clear meanings to their responses. :/
  • Tskitzo
    Options
    ..::||bump||::..
  • cmayfield3
    cmayfield3 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I would log it in Tuesday. So that when I woke up on Wednesday I had a clear diary to start with. I go by the week, not by the day so it wouldn't make a difference really, but I'd want to start out on Wednesday with an empty log.
  • hanky1
    hanky1 Posts: 39
    Options
    I don't think it matters which you do. I like to start each day on a clean slate so I would probably log it under the previous day.
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I got what they meant. I would also say a to both also. Anything before bed Tuesday night goes on Tuesday.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I would do A because it's less confusing, but it doesn't matter.
  • Tskitzo
    Options
    That's what I do too, starting the new day with a clean log/slate. It is definitely less confusing, but I was thinking about it today because tonight I'll be going to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games, so I'll definitely be at least having a drink and MAYBE popcorn OR candy. (never both, that's asking for trouble!) So, I was curious if I was an oddball for thinking the way I do; that "Tuesday" doesn't end until I go to bed.