Jillian Michaels - Ripped in 30 question...

Options
Has anyone done Jillian Michaels - Ripped in 30? How was it? I am thinking about incorporating it in my routines starting next month....need your feedback guys....

Replies

• EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    DO IT! I am doing it now. Let me tell you. I plateaued for months. I worked out with a personal trainer from October-January and prob lost like 5-6 lbs max...Barely any changes. I started Ripped in 30 the second week of Feb and have lost 6.4 lbs ALREADY, and I haven't even finished the DVD yet. I haven't lost this quickly in a while. It is tough. Yesterday I thought I was going to puke or pass out..lol. I did neither. Mind you, I do some cardio at the gym too, but it WORKS! I am def Team Jillian!
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options
    Jillian is no joke and her workouts are awesome! Try a few different ones if you can.
    I just started her Body Revolution 90 day program....love it! Not everyone likes her but there is no arguing that her methods get results!

Good luck to you!
  • Richdogg38
    Richdogg38 Posts: 152
    Options
    I am doing it now and at the end of Week #2 and she is insane! I think I'm secretly in love with her. She treats me so bad and I love Jillian for it. :love: :laugh:

Seriously, I love the DVD. I will post results in about 2 1/2 weeks. I will keep you all posted!:bigsmile:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I started last week and I still sweat the level 1 ! I'm also doing her abs work out right after and piggie back the burn! Love it!!!
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and two others!! So excited. I really like her and have done some of her 30 shred that I borrowed from a friend and saw great results!
  • MelissaW1978
    MelissaW1978 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have completed week 1 and am two workouts into week 2. It's tough and makes me sore, but I LOVE it so far. I've already gotten down to my goal weight and I don't expect to lose much if any with the workout, but I do think that I'm gonna show some muscle definition and new tone after 4 weeks.
  • sbendix17
    Options
    AMAZING!!! She will keep you working hard and losing pounds!! Ripped in 30 is no joke, and its only 30 min max per day! you won't regret doing it!
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Those workouts are the best! They are hard but they work. Its fun too. I did this one and a few others. My kids love them too. My 2 year old puts the DVD on all the time and works out to it, It is too cute.
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    I just started this dvd and love it!!! I was doing 30DS and it was too easy for me.. I am definitely happy with Ripped in 30 though! it kicks my butt! a little hard on my knees because of the squats but I am still only on week one. feel free to add me, for that matter, anyone doing ripped in 30 is more then welcome to join me and add me!! I am lovin it so far!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30 Day Shred a few weeks ago and made sure to pick up Ripped In 30!
    Jillian Michaels will really transform your body :))
  • kiminita
    kiminita Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    YES! DO IT!! I'm currently doing it right now too. I did think I was going to die. I took breaks. Days and days of breaks. Every time I start I say I will do it from the beginning, that day counting as day 1. Yesterday was one of those. I have to say though that you will DEFINITELY feel difference in your strength and endurance by the second day.
    I did have some knee pain though, not going to lie. Seems to be common. This is not to discourage you at all though. Thats why I took the breaks too. This time I paid special attention to the positioning of my hurt knee. I've also been rubbing arnica cream. Feels WAY better from yesterday (my new first day of the shred).
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Jillian is no joke and her workouts are awesome! Try a few different ones if you can.
    I just started her Body Revolution 90 day program....love it! Not everyone likes her but there is no arguing that her methods get results!

Good luck to you!

Body Revolution...I haven't heard of it? How is it compared to the others?
  • cllovesdw4eva
    Options
    Good to read all the positive testimonials....I was on her website contemplating trying it out myself..........Im impressed how she came into a crowded fitness market and made such a huge dent so quickly. Yeah reality TV helps, but the fact the she gets results cant be ignored.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of RI30 and it is no joke!! I cant imagine what week 4 will be like. I alernate that with her No More Trouble Zones dvd. I am definitely a Jillian fan!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love it!! Im on week 3 and already am seeing results! Definition in stomach and legs have lost inches....I HIGHLY sudgest starting with the 30 day shred if you have never done any of JM's circuit training because the planks, squats and Pushup variations are killer but awesome!! I love JM!!!
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Thank you guys.....I appreciate the feedback! I look forward to getting my butt kicked by her next month then....:laugh: :happy:
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love it!! Im on week 3 and already am seeing results! Definition in stomach and legs have lost inches....I HIGHLY sudgest starting with the 30 day shred if you have never done any of JM's circuit training because the planks, squats and Pushup variations are killer but awesome!! I love JM!!!

P.S. I do it 5 days a week Monday - Friday and rest on saturday and Sunday. I Eat a high protein breakfast and no carb dinner....seems to helping me.
  • kwcast11
    kwcast11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Ive completed 30DS and today is week 1 day 3 of RI30...so dreading it. she owns me lol. She sure gets results though
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options

Good luck to you!

Body Revolution...I haven't heard of it? How is it compared to the others?

Its a 90 day program....3 Phases with a total of 15 DVD's. I love it so far but am only on day 4. Its fun and challenging!