[PICS] Need advice

Options
Hey guys,

Listen, this is embarassing but I've never been one to wear a lot of summer dresses but today it's +20 degrees C outside and I want to wear a cute dress... but... my taste in fashion is not that great and what I think may look good, once I get in public, I tend to feel self conscious. So, the point of this is to ask - DOES THIS LOOK OKAY? Or should I change into something else. xD

543909739.jpg

My other option is this:

mfp.jpg

I know...I know.. what kind of woman doesn't know how to pick out clothes? >//<

Replies

• kaydensmom12
    Options
    I like the dress:)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    The dress is so cute!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Thanks >.< I think I should work on confidence with wearing dresses and shorts. I'm always self conscious that people are staring at me because I look strange or something. lol
  • Barbie1125
    Barbie1125 Posts: 115
    Options
    I think both look great! More importantly is how do you feel?? For me I tend to care less what other people think of how I look in something and more about how I feel in something. I find I carry myself with more confidence if I feel good in something and other people seem to feed off of that energy. If your not really comfortable in something people will notice that! Enjoy the weather you look awesome!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I think both look great! More importantly is how do you feel?? For me I tend to care less what other people think of how I look in something and more about how I feel in something. I find I carry myself with more confidence if I feel good in something and other people seem to feed off of that energy. If your not really comfortable in something people will notice that! Enjoy the weather you look awesome!

Yeah.. that's true. Even if I feel insecure, I try to act confident. I think it's that I am still really insecure about my legs.
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Definately the dress!! Show it off when you get the chance!! You look great.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    That dress looks great! Both the outfits do, but I really like the dress!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look great in both - but I'd say strut your stuff in that dress it looks great!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Both are really cute. Love the dress too. You shouldn't be self conscious at all.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous in the dress! Really shows off your cute figure (:
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Dress for sure! Its adorable!
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the dress!! I like the style of the shirt, but it's not "my" color.
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm probably a little late but the dress looks great
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Are you joking?! You look great in both! :flowerforyou: