Unusual Food combos

Options

Replies

• ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Take Turkey Bologna, Chips, and cottage cheese and smash it all together between 2 pieces of breas.... YUMMM!!!! Oh, how I miss those sandwiches since I have been eating better.... :frown:
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Back in the day....
    Bologna and ketchup or bologna and peanut butter.
    Crushed up saltines with thousand island dressing.
    I'll put tomato sauce on rice and hot sauce on macaroni and cheese. My wife thinks that's weird, but I don't know.
    Oh, and I'll pop a pretzel in my mouth and then take a sip of milk - sweet and salty, yum!
  • rebecca0101
    Options
    It's been a long time since I have done this, but....

Wendy's french fries (the old style ones) dipped into their chocolate frosty. . . omg so friggin' delish!! Not as delish with the vanilla, but still tastey. . . .

*drools*

This but you gotta add ketchup to it... Never tried vanilla but haven't had one in years and my husband makes fun of me for loving them.
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, ham and banana sandwiches

peanut butter, marmite and jam sandwiches

jam and cheese sandwiches

banana and bacon sandwiches

banana cooked on pizza yum yum yum

the list probably goes on - I love experimenting but the above are what I consider successful and others turn their nose up at :-)
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Saltine crackers with a sliver of cheddar cheese and a slice of pickle on top! Mmm
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    PB&J with Potato Chips on the sandwich not on the side lol......mmmmmmmm

Cinnamon Raisin bagel with creamchesse and DORITOs yes again on the sandwhich not on the side...

Mannn i could so go for that right now...

also I used to do this when i was a kid.... Pizza crust dipped in my soda LOL
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    raw carrots dipped in spicy brown mustard for me.....is ketchup your choice for a hot dog too? I'd choose the mustard.

I love mustard! (2nd to ranch of course) but I like to eat mustard on sweet potatoes & dip my bread in the ranch (haven't done this in forever though :cry:)

Also... regular sliced dill pickles on lay's potato chips. Great at summer BBQs!
  • bsgkid
    bsgkid Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ketchup on my large white lima beans (not the small green limas). :bigsmile:
  • cheria55
    cheria55 Posts: 26
    Options
    My daughter eats tuna with franks hot sauce.
  • fitnessbugg
    fitnessbugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i put soy sauce on just about EVERYTHING! Ill put it in cottage cheese, eggs, grits, any vegetable cooked in any form...My grandfather would joke with me saying i put it on ice cream...that is one that i dont tho. Of course, i eat salt and/or lemon pepper with most of my fruits as well.

Please splurge for organic soy sauce. It will do your body good.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    I just got made fun of for eating avocaco, pepperoni and swiss cheese in a tortilla....and that's nothing compared to some of the others on this thread! I just believe that avocaco and/or pepperoni go with about anything.:happy:
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    My mother-in-law eats that. no joke.
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Mayo on toast.

srs.

I meant to quote this with my last reply...
    My mother-in-law loves this.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one said toasted peanut butter & bacon sandwich........what's wrong with you people. :devil:
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    After Thanksgiving....

Stuffing sandwich!! Stuffing between 2 pieces of white bread and dipping in gravy!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Every night for "dessert", my boyfriend lathers his freshly peeled orange with peanut butter...and every night, I have to fight the urge to vomit up my dinner....the smell alone is horrid!
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    When I was little I used to eat a spoon of Crisco dipped in chocloate Nestle Quik powder....
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My mom loves a baloney sandwich, complete with mayo and cheese, with 2 oreos pulled apart and placed on the sandwich.

I've never actually made one but I took a bite of hers once, not bad.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    pizza with green olives and banana peppers
    chesse bread with hot sauce
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hot, salty french fries dipped in vanilla ice cream. Something about the salty/sweet...and potato/vanilla! I know lots of people who enjoy this one, though, so maybe it's not that unique