Baby Keara is here, and back to loosing weight....

Options
I've been here before. And a few months ago I posted that I was back but pregnant so all I could do was try to eat well as I was on bed rest.

Well my beautiful daughter has arrived and it has been almost two weeks since she arrived. I'm not going to start exercising yet as I had a c-section. But I am going to eat healthier or try to as I wasn't the best at it while pregnant all the time.

But anyways I could definitely use some friends and help calling the way. I have a long journey ahead of me.

Stephanie. :-)

Replies

• bamajes
    bamajes Posts: 24
    Options
    Congratulations on a beautiful baby! Good luck on your journey. Add me if you'd like.
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! If you're breastfeeding be sure to allow yourself lots of full fat dairy for your milk supply, for the first couple of months you should be adding an extra 300 calories and drink lots and lots and lots of water! :)
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! She is beautiful!! Good luck with the weight loss also :-)
  • Running4Two
    Running4Two Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a successful labour!! She is gorgeous. I am attempting to loose my baby weight too baby Kullen born January 25th...feel free to add me :)
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome back.
  • lysistrataNix
    lysistrataNix Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Your baby is beautiful! Congrats! I had my baby may 2nd 2011 and I was on bed rest for 3 months with her. I'm down 16lbs from after I had her ( I started focusing more on weight loss in January). I wish you luck on your new journey. You can do it!
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It was a very difficult labor... I'm glad it is over and she is here.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous baby and gorgeous name, we're currently planning our 2nd child (12 year gap!), Feel free to add me x