Looking for more friends and support for motivation:)

Options
Ceej17
Ceej17 Posts: 25 Member
Hello everyone, so i finally decided to take charge of my life and get in better shape after all the years of partying and junk food it has finally caught up to me! Time to get rid of my old trusty beer belly, it wasn't doing me any good except for holding more alcohol lol. I just started over 20 days ago and have lost 14lbs and plan on going all the way. I can actually say this is the first time in a long time i have actually felt good about getting in shape. I have tried a few diets and other routines but i could never stick to it. MFP makes it so easy and enjoyable. I thought i would be starving and wanting to quit after day one but its the complete oppisite.

Anyways looking for some friends for support and uplifting goals to keep me going :) I wish you all good luck on your journey, keep with it cause it only gets better, have a good day!

Replies

• Sarafina1612
    Options
    Would love to offer support/encouragement! Sending friend request :)
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    thanks for requesting me will be glad to support you. any other responders are welcome to friend me also. I welcome the support and like to encourage and support others
  • SeeJohnRun
    Options
    Have you tried a bit of jogging/running? Do a little bit just for today. Good luck!!!
  • BingoWingo
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I am new to the site and need motivation as well! I love how I am feeling so far and I pray it continues..
    Take care
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Support and encouragement are essential on this journey. Feel free to add me.

Sounds like you are off to a great start! Congrats!!