Build-it-yourself workout App??

Options
Hopefully there is not a topic post on this already, and if there is... please forgive me! :) This might be a dumb question, but is there an app where I can set up my own workout program and it would prompt me? Like say on the days I'm not doing Ease into 5k I want to walk, jog, jump rope, etc... every 2-3 minutes. I want it to ding and tell me what I'm changing to? I know I have the stop watch on my phone, but I don't want to have to be distracted and look down every few seconds to see when I'm switching workouts. Does this make sense at all? LOL!

Replies

• wwk10
    wwk10 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    JeFitt for android
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    JeFitt for android

Thank you! Although this app looks great, I'm not sure it's exactly what I'm looking for. It looks like it is mostly for weights? I'm going to download it and use it though for that purpose. Thanks again! :)
  • shansmith73
    shansmith73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am not sure about prompting you but I have imapmyrun and imapmywalk. They are pretty cool. I think they may even have imapmyworkout....gonna have to check into that one.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Hopefully there is not a topic post on this already, and if there is... please forgive me! :) This might be a dumb question, but is there an app where I can set up my own workout program and it would prompt me? Like say on the days I'm not doing Ease into 5k I want to walk, jog, jump rope, etc... every 2-3 minutes. I want it to ding and tell me what I'm changing to? I know I have the stop watch on my phone, but I don't want to have to be distracted and look down every few seconds to see when I'm switching workouts. Does this make sense at all? LOL!

If you find the app you are looking for please let me know. I like the boot camp type workouts and would like to know when to move to the next exercise with some tone.
  • erintheinspiration
    Options
    I am not sure about prompting you but I have imapmyrun and imapmywalk. They are pretty cool. I think they may even have imapmyworkout....gonna have to check into that one.

I'll check those out... thank you! :)
  • erintheinspiration
    Options

If you find the app you are looking for please let me know. I like the boot camp type workouts and would like to know when to move to the next exercise with some tone.

I'll definitely let you know... :)
  • erintheinspiration
    Options
    I think I might have found one... Thanks to shansmith73... it's called MapMyFitness. I downloaded it and will give it a try tonight. I'll let y'all know what I think! Thanks again! :)