Unusual Food combos

Options

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since I have done this, but....

Wendy's french fries (the old style ones) dipped into their chocolate frosty. . . omg so friggin' delish!! Not as delish with the vanilla, but still tastey. . . .

*drools*

OMG!!!!! I love this too! Fries dipped in a chocolate frosty is my all time fav cheat treat..... lol! *drools* is right!

YES!!! This!!!
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I like cottage with drained, canned albacore mixed in, seasoned with lemon pepper.
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Dunno if it's been mentioned but I'm always laughed at for having cheese and jam sandwiches! My mum and my grandma always have them too!

Ooh, also... Red Delicious apples with Philadephia cream cheese!

Edit to add - I'm also a big advocate of dipping things. I once dunked a Mars Delight bar into my Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle - soooo goood!
  • lilo1971
    lilo1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter & Dorito Sandwich :)
  • Sanduni
    Sanduni Posts: 53
    Options
    Mashmellows dipped in ketchup! yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • mstemen
    mstemen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My husband makes peanut butter, mayonnaise, and pickle sandwiches. It sounds disgusting and I used to make fun of him for eating them but he got me to try a bite once and although I will never eat one myself I always have a bite of his when he makes one.
  • curiousgirl0985
    curiousgirl0985 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and crunchy Cheetos. Grossed my family out when I was younger, but my husband tried it and likes it! Of course, I'm not eating cheetos these days :(
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I used to put butter on a roll and than I would top it with sunflower seeds. Not to weird but I've never seen anyone else do it.
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My roommate will make a sandwich out of anything. We have red beans and rice, he puts it on wheat bread, mac and cheese...same thing. yuck!
  • handley1234
    handley1234 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like sugar in my mac and cheese.
  • MommieD
    MommieD Posts: 14
    Options
    When I was pregnant I lived off of salt and vinegar chips drenched in franks hot sauce.
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    coat a fat dill pickle in cream cheese and roll it in dried beef...OOOOOOH so YUMMY !!!!!!!!!!

YUM!!! when I was pregnant I would eat fresh mushrooms with chili cheese fritos--had to have a little of each of them in every bite!
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    When I was pg with my first, I would mix sweet pickle relish with cinnamon applesauce and eat it by the jar. It's the ONLY thing that would stay down. I lost a lot of weight with that pregnancy!

Right now, my favorite thing for breakfast is Peach Chobani mixed with cottage cheese and a sliced fresh peach. The texture is very strange, but high in protein and I'm never hungry for lunch, so that keeps my calories down. I can have something small, like a Zone bar and be totally satisifed until dinner.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My daughter eats tuna with franks hot sauce.

I do this too, with a nice big dollop of tomato ketchup and a splash of vinegar. :-)
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Melted white chocolate, spicy salsa and tequila mixed to dip shrimp in.
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    Peanut butter and cheddar sandwich.

I love this combo! I also put lettuce in mine but my friends think it's disgusting. :p
  • tkramh
    tkramh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A banana sandwich with mayonnaise and a sprinkle of Season All seasoning salt. Surprisingly great combo!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    A surprisingly good combo is peanut butter with beans on toast :) ccc
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I love a frozen waffle with apple butter/jam and eggs with salt and pepper!
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pizza with ham, pineapple, and banana. Canned peaches are also good on pizza.