Help

Options
In need of some support. I'm feeling hungry all the time. Is there any healthy foods out there to get that make you feel full an not want to eat all the time.

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Try to eat more protein and fibre. Both will make you feel full longer.

Do you drink enough water? Water helps us to feel full and for some reason our bodies tend to mistake thirst for hunger.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Open up your diary so we can take a look at what you're eating.
  • Thompsonbae
    Options
    I just started this and this week I'm supposed to eat like normal. However, I'm drinking tons of water and have found that keeping Almonds around helps. I have to have the toasted and lightly salted but they work for me.
  • Loracoss
    Loracoss Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks I will try both. Also will drink more water. I only drink about 32 oz of water.
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Try to increase your water, but really, get used to feeling hungry. The reason many of us were overweight is because we ate when we felt hungry. Even if you eat only the best foods you will be overweight if you eat more than you use.

Embrace the hunger.
  • Mizkatemay
    Mizkatemay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Have you tried something like Life water to add a little flavor than just plain water all the time, it is zero calories and doesn't contain aspitime (? spelling), I also started adding beans into my salads at lunch cause salads were just not cutting it for me.