Looking for people on a similar journey, funny people need a

Options
Hi there! I'm Hannah and I just turned thirty, I never struggled with weight before, and in the last few years my metabolism seems to have disappeared.

I'm looking for funny friends to celebrate little victories with, I'm finding MFP Very helpful, and would like to share the positivity and encouragement...

If you are on a similar journey, searching for the you, that you once were, helps to have friends along the way!

Replies

• outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I can always use a little more humor....
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah, welcome to MFP. I'm Andrea from Sunderland (UK) I've been searching for myself on here since September, but the slimmer me is a little bit quicker than I am and keeps running away from me, ha!!!

Seriously though, I only started out with 10lbs to lose, but sadly I am almost waving goodbye to my 30s and its getting harder to shift, and I often find it hard to get my butt into gear to exercise.

Feel free to add me ;0)
  • sjmitchner
    sjmitchner Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined myself and so far I'm really liking MFP. I love to laugh and have a good time. I have posted both days so far. I will be very active on this site and personally, because I really want to reach my goal. I'd be happy to help you out if you want to friend me!
  • gpmominoh
    gpmominoh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was using weight watchers but was always annoyed that you were not allowed to actually know how many calories to eat -- you just get points. I am really enjoying that MFP has all of the nutritional breakdowns and a huge database of foods, plus I love the bar code scanner on my droid phone.

Feel free to add me... I would love to have a regular laugh.
  • kellyrobb43
    Options
    Hiya am a 22year old mummy of 1 little girl of 8month old! I am needing to lose this baby weight now so i am looking for people to make this diet as easy and fun as possible :)
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I am funny looking. you may add me if you want.
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    If there was a diet, I've tried it! Keeping a sense of humor on any journey is essential! Know the poem, the Road less traveled...? Well, I not only took the road, but I doubled back, tried the other road, and tried to blaze a trail! I kept ending back at the same darn fork...and it was in my hand! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, where are we going on this journey?
  • asween4
    asween4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah! I've been searching for the inner thin for a while and I'm always looking for the humor in things. Feel free to add me!
  • ladydee43
    ladydee43 Posts: 13
    Options
    PLease Feel free to add me....
  • NJHannah
    NJHannah Posts: 21
    Options
    To skinnyville where fried chicken is calorie free and bathing suit season is always a happy time.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    <
    She's friggen hilarious!!:laugh:
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join my circle of friends. They are funny, smart, hard workers, and they are full of support.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! Laughter burns calories and I'll take any edge I can get :)
  • aphrodite29
    aphrodite29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just turned 30 this year and am trying to drop this weight before my metabolism realizes we are old! LOL. Good luck on your journey & feel free to add me & chat.
  • witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me as a friend if you like! :happy:
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    To skinnyville where fried chicken is calorie free and bathing suit season is always a happy time.

Sounds great, when do we leave?
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, where are we going on this journey?

Don't know about you but I've gone round the bend a few times!
  • NJHannah
    NJHannah Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm leaving now, and hopefully my GPS will not let me down at all.