Fried foods...get ta stepping!

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
So, last night I had my first fried food (Vegan "NOT Chicken" Chicken sandwich ). It was good, I aint gonna lie, but ya know what...after 2+ months of not having any fried foods---it's something I can do every once in while and not something I "need" like i used to. Also, i could have gotten some of my old idols...french fried stuff--I saw them there, looking all greasy and tempting, but I turned my nose up at the french fried potatoes, carrots and sweet potatoes. Not that I couldn't have them, I had PLENTY of EXTRA exercising calories I could have used to eat--but choose not to. Also, after dinner I went walking outside, just to show my body that just because I indulged last night, it's STILL on a FAT EVICTION notice--period!

WOW...that's a big ole NSV for me, bigger than any of you can even imagine.

Replies

• usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great job! I chased down my waiter last night, because I forgot to ask for a side salad instead of french fries. :blushing: He thought it was funny.
  • EmDrake13
    EmDrake13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nice! I think that's been one of the more interesting side effects of a lifestyle change that involves food choices - things I used to really enjoy eating taste like crap! My husband and I received a box of chocolates the other day from a friend. After the initial "UGH - What do we do with THESE?", we decided to put them in the fridge, and have 1 (yes, I can have just one, now...) after dinner when we felt like it. They were what I used to consider a high end box of chocolates, too, but they tasted awful! So not worth it!

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you how much I admire your whole approach, NewLIFEstyle4. I love reading your posts, and I think your energy is so positive, you can't help but have spectacular results! I thought of you today as I wiped sweat off my forehead during my workout and thought to myself "CRY, fat, CRY! Mooooohaaahaaaaaaaa!" Good luck to you in all your goals!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Nice! I think that's been one of the more interesting side effects of a lifestyle change that involves food choices - things I used to really enjoy eating taste like crap! My husband and I received a box of chocolates the other day from a friend. After the initial "UGH - What do we do with THESE?", we decided to put them in the fridge, and have 1 (yes, I can have just one, now...) after dinner when we felt like it. They were what I used to consider a high end box of chocolates, too, but they tasted awful! So not worth it!

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you how much I admire your whole approach, NewLIFEstyle4. I love reading your posts, and I think your energy is so positive, you can't help but have spectacular results! I thought of you today as I wiped sweat off my forehead during my workout and thought to myself "CRY, fat, CRY! Mooooohaaahaaaaaaaa!" Good luck to you in all your goals!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your post--what an encouraging and fabulous person you are:flowerforyou: Thank you so much for posting and I'm so proud of you making you fat CRY...I LOVE THAT!!!! Way to go, you winner YOU!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Great job! I chased down my waiter last night, because I forgot to ask for a side salad instead of french fries. :blushing: He thought it was funny.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love your post, you rock, period! :flowerforyou:
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Haha, fat eviction notice. I like that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!