what is better and why -

Options

Replies

• TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I vote Vagina... Vagina wins every.single.time.

yeah, but I want to give those multiply kisses, not just the first one. :smile: :tongue: :smile: :tongue: :smile: :tongue: :smile: :tongue: :explode: ...:yawn:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    That 1st kiss with someone new. You can't recreate that feeling, but I know for days afterwards I will think about it and my tummy flip flops. Now if I eat something that makes my tummy go flip flop for days...not as fun. No matter HOW good that food was.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Kiss. Definitely. My favourite food is not exactly healthy, so I have to be careful and moderate how much I eat.

First kiss however... Who cares if you get carried away. :wink:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I vote Vagina... Vagina wins every.single.time.

yeah, but I want to give those multiply kisses, not just the first one. :smile: :tongue: :smile: :tongue: :smile: :tongue: :smile: :tongue: :explode: ...:yawn:

the first one is the best though right?
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Ok - on record - I meant first kiss with someone new. Jeez. And I'll leave it up to you to decide what you are kissing.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I hate kissing...there's so much that could go wrong

Too wet
    Not wet enough
    Teeth touching
    Too much tongue
    Horrible taste on partner's tongue
    The weird feeling someone is watching

I'd rather eat some Sesame Chicken mmmmmm

We can't be friends anymore...
    :sad: I'm sorry come back I didn't mean it!
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Food. First kiss with my wife was 21 years ago. Dinner's in about 20 minutes!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    the first one is the best though right?

no, the last one is the best. so I've been told. :laugh:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

I was... just... ya know, looking forward... to that, ya know... first kiss between us.... NOW MY HEART IS BROKEN!!!! :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've been married 25 years, and I can't remember that far back.:blushing: I'll go for the food.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    First kiss, every single day. On the vagina or otherwise.:blushing:

I'm not going to get fat from a kiss. Ever!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Never mind
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd have to go with first kiss also.... Ahhhhhh, those tingles and butterflies!!!! Nothing like 'em!!
  • allegram
    allegram Posts: 117
    Options
    Hm... I've only had one first kiss so I guess :smooched:
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I get that same feeling from Lobster with drawn butter.

I agree
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

I was... just... ya know, looking forward... to that, ya know... first kiss between us.... NOW MY HEART IS BROKEN!!!! :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I feel horrible now :cry:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    king crab legs.....nuff said
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Well after being too paranoid/shy/not attracted to any of the men that were attracted to me etc. etc., I got to the grand old age of 25 and still hadn't had my first kiss (which made me feel like a total reject!). Lol. Unfortunately, my first kiss ended up being pretty rubbish after that long wait. Don't get me wrong, the guy was good looking but was a total creep. I was on holiday on Turkey and my friend was busy playing tonsil tennis with his friend and the other guy said to me, "Come on we'll go play pool and give them some privacy". Silly me, naive enough to think he actually wanted to play pool! Instead he pushed me against a wall, rammed his tongue down my throat and started kissing like a washing machine. It lasted all of about 3 nanoseconds with my franticaly trying to push him off me for the duration........

So keeping that in mind, I may have to say consider me in for the pizza! Haha.
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Since I have been with the same man (husband) for 15 years. I'll go with favorite food. Unless you count kissing a brand new baby. I love that much better than food.
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I love first kisses!!! I love my boyfriend---but I miss the anticipation of a first kiss! hah