Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
2»

Replies

• nesskehoe
    nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just a quick update guys, finished week one of Saturday morning and took Sunday as a rest day; weighed myself this morning and I'd lost over 6lbs :) To say I'm delighted is an under statement, also lost a couple of inches too.

Just completed workout 1 of week 2 and found it tough for some reason ( I blame to rest day yesterday :)
  • rryan15
    rryan15 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am doing Insanity right now (3rd round) and love it..on my rest days I do Jiliian's killer buns and thighs. My behind and thighs are sore even though as we all know Insanity is a rough workout.
    I will def get the Jillian's body revolution workout....
  • chocoricemix
    Options
    You can now purchase the DVDs with a payment plan. 4 payments of $29.99. And just like that, my order was placed. Looking forward to my own body revolution!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My Heart Rate Monitor keeps loosening/bouncing/slipping! Moving around so quickly, all the bouncing, and the sweat... ugh. It's just no good!
  • kaatvc91o
    Options
    I'm actually REALLY interested in it...I love Jillian and all my workout videos are hers.
    I'm just not down with the $120 price tag...

I am currently doing Body Revolution but only because somebody loaned it to me (I can't afford it!) I am on day 4. However, There is this new FREE program on Youtube called Be Fit in 90. just go to the channel called befitin90. The program is from LionsGate so it is not a cheap production. It is exclusive to Youtube and the channel has a playlist for every day (1, 2 ,3, etc). They don't have all 90 days up yet but they add them daily.

I tried day 1 today because workouts 1 and 2 in Body Revolution start off a little slow and I felt like working out more. The videos did not disappoint. The style is very Jillian in that you do circuits targeting different areas. It was harder than the 30 day shred for me but maybe that's because it has a bit more cardio than the shred.
    Each playlist (workout) is 35 minutes long and I recommend it as a great alternative to Body Revolution if you cannot afford it. It actually looks as if they modelled it after BDR.

Also, I just want to say that I am NOT working for the company or anything which would make no sense since the program is free. I was just really impressed with it and I think it's awesome that something like this is free. I feel like starting a thread about it in the exercise section but don't want to seem spammy. c:
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    How is everyone recording the 30 day shred in the exercise diary?

I created it under 'My Exersizes' as 30DS - Level 1, 30DS - Level 2 ect... Hen I just record it each daily as you normally would. :)
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get this but forcing myself to tick with her older DVDs then use this system as part of a post-preggo routine!