hey pals, looking for as help as can be.

Options
hello all, i have been tring to do this for a long time and was turned to this by my sis, she says it works and wanna really try. i lost my jog and am unemployed 6 mounts and am going thru a divorce. i gained almost 50 lbs thru this whole thing. i am 44 an now live alone. i could really use as much help as can be along with making some new friends to. please add me. thank you john :)

Replies

• Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Welcome, John! You've been through a lot, haven't you? Hope you find this site helpful - the support is great!
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hi John. I'm fairly new to this site too. My husband and I were told about it by our daughter. God Bless her for that. This is such a wonderful site. If done right I can see where this could be so helpful. I love the food diary as well as the exercise diary. And the community is so helpful. Good luck to you.
  • denisekh88
    Options
    I have been on for almost a month and have become kind of obsessed with it haha. It's a great way to keep track of everything you do...good luck with everything :)
  • LRodich
    LRodich Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to friend me; the social part of this site can be really helpful. My son 'turned me on' to it' he's lost about 20 lbs. so far and is looking great. Good luck; you are starting a new phase of your life. Get healthy and enjoy a new chapter!
    :happy:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Welcome John! Feel free to add me~ great at giving support and motivation and expect it back too!!!...LOL :happy: