Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Arm pain and 30DS

Yesterday, I completed Level 1 Day 2 of the 30DS. It was much easier for me than day 1, however today I am having intense pain around my right arm's antecubital space. But only when I try to extend it does it hurt. I've been trying to extend it all day but to no avail. My left arm is sore, but it's fine.

Should I keep going and push through the pain or what? Is this normal when you first start out with weights?

Replies

• jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 33 Member
    I think I would give it a day with ice and a pain reliever... If its muscular it should subside.
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    I avoid working out the same muscle group as pushing through for sure causes more damage and can ruin all the hard work. But the soreness for me now is an indicator my body's muscles are not used to... working haha but that is going away :)
  • you will be fine.. I had all kinds of pains.. and soreness etc from p90x.. dont quit.. its only your 2nd day... just make sure you're doing the movements right with the weights so you dont get any injuries.. watch her do the movements first and then rewind and do it..
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Thanks for your comments! I'm definitely not going to quit. Other than muscle soreness, I'm fine. Just wanted to make sure before I go on to day 3 tomorrow and thought asking here was the best place.
  • I'm starting day 4 now of 30ds (day one was Sunday ) and had a rest after each day as my arms were hurting.
    I'm unfit and trying to ease myself in slowly cos if I over do it I'll abandon the DVD!
    Any excuse to give up. Lol
    Keep going gal!:-)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    I couldn't go into level 2 because of wrist pain. Mine was enough that I collapsed on my face in the second set of pushups. Do it if you can, if the pain doesn't subside, see a doctor!