Down 20 pounds!

Options
I was in shock when I got on the scale yesterday. Yet again, another pound. I've lost 20 pounds in the past 7-8 weeks. It feels great. I put my jeans on and was in shock that they were huge on me. And these jeans are normally tight. That's a really good feeling! My undercloths (pants and sports bras) are amazingly too big. I love it. I still have 40 more pounds to go. That's a realistic goal for me. I think I would be a little bit happier at more than that, but 40 is more realistic.

Hope everyone is doing great. Been off the forums some delving into other things. I've missed everyone.

Have a great week!

:smile:

Replies

• jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    I was in shock when I got on the scale yesterday. Yet again, another pound. I've lost 20 pounds in the past 7-8 weeks. It feels great. I put my jeans on and was in shock that they were huge on me. And these jeans are normally tight. That's a really good feeling! My undercloths (pants and sports bras) are amazingly too big. I love it. I still have 40 more pounds to go. That's a realistic goal for me. I think I would be a little bit happier at more than that, but 40 is more realistic.

Hope everyone is doing great. Been off the forums some delving into other things. I've missed everyone.

Have a great week!

:smile:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work! you're a third of the way there! that goal's looking easier by the minute, huh? lol
    great job!:happy:
  • curvylady
    curvylady Posts: 135
    Options
    I have to ask what you did...any specifics you can offer would help

Karen
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!! What a great feeling to shrink out of your clothes!!!
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • jayme03
    jayme03 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work! :wink:
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Congrat!! Good luck with the next forty!