New to site, need some "friends"... ADD ME :-)

Options
I would love some friends on here. Could really use that extra motivation!! Just started using MFP on the 18th.

Replies

• uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great to see new faces on here. I have been on here on and off for about a year and have lost 30 pounds. You will do awesome and have come to the right place!!!!
  • laur425
    laur425 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm pretty new too.. Having friends on here definitely makes a difference for me, keeps me in line! Haha good luck
  • ksalmon1998
    Options
    anyone...feel free to add me
  • eatkinso
    eatkinso Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new myself.......could use extra motivation.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Been on here for about 3 weeks and the ppl have been so helpful, respectful and understanding. They have been motivating and in return I have hopefully helped to motivate them. You can add me if you like. Good Luck!!! P.S. Hey I think we got the same name, lol Charlie
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Motivation is ALWAYS good! Feel free to add me if you like - I can always use a new friend :)
  • CharliSue
    CharliSue Posts: 81
    Options
    Been on here for about 3 weeks and the ppl have been so helpful, respectful and understanding. They have been motivating and in return I have hopefully helped to motivate them. You can add me if you like. Good Luck!!! P.S. Hey I think we got the same name, lol Charlie

Yes I go by Charli sometimes :-) My name is Charlotte.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've been on here since Aug 2010. Feel free to add me :))
  • kerrylmills
    Options
    welcome to mfp I have been using it for a little while but have only just discovered the benefits of adding friends on here! It really does help having support
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome, please feel free to add me for support---Mike
  • 43freckles
    43freckles Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to be your MFP friend, we can help to motivate each other. I will invite you :happy: