NON weight loss related question?????

deniseearheart
deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
We are going to do a destination wedding and want to invite family and close friends but are obviously not going to pay for everyone to fly to our destination wedding ... Sooooo we are just curious how to invite them?????

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Just a normal invitation. I don't think anyone expect their trip paid for a destination wedding. My sister just got married last month; it was a destination wedding. She just had an insert with the info of the travel agent who they were working with.
  • You could do a normal invitation but also have a reception/party where you live before or after the wedding so you can still see the people who can't come to actual ceremOny
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Normal invitation as others suggested. Just got one myself. I would suggest sending a simple (read: cheap) save-the-date, so you have given everyone plenty of time to save and plan for a great trip!
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    You could do a normal invitation but also have a reception/party where you live before or after the wedding so you can still see the people who can't come to actual ceremOny

This ^^^

That way, family/friends who can't afford to go where you are going can still celebrate with you.