What's for Dinner?

Options
Potato-broccoli mash with a little butter, 3 oz grilled chicken, salad with oil and balsamic, raspberries.

Replies

• fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I can't decide. I have a little under 700 calories to go to meet my net goal and I'm not very hungry. I don't want to just stuff my face with nonsense. I'd like a little bit of several things. Decisions, decisions....
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    turkey sliders (bunless) with grated zucchini and carrot mixed in, and baked sweet potato fries
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    1/2 of an EVOL BBQ chicken flatbread, salad with croutons and yogurt blue cheese dressing and graham crackers with 1T Nutella for dessert (I know, not health food but I wanted something sweet).
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    I had a chargrilled chicken sandwich, fruit bowl and unsweet tea from Chick Fil A

For grand total of 340 calories
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Two egg English muffin sandwiches with one small baked potato.
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Homemade chili that my hubby made, with a sprinkle of cheese!
  • fubar2us
    fubar2us Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti and meat sauce, salad, and Blueberry crumble. The first desert I have had in a while. (way to sweet.)
  • aimeelee76
    aimeelee76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Grilled trout, carrots and avacado.
  • healthycurves2012
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken breast pan-fried in EVOO, Alexia crinkle-cut fries, sliced carrots, and 2% cottage cheese.
  • Kateraptor
    Options
    Chicken enchilada, rice and a sopapilla with iced tea with stevia. Not even going to pretend it was healthy, but I LOVE Mexican food and rarely eat it anymore. :(
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Bowl of steamed brown rice (no butter!) w/mixed vegies, 3 breadsticks w/marinara sauce, tall glass of water & a 16 oz. cup of tea.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Cooked a beef roast in the crockpot with garlic, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt, coffee grounds, cumin, and oregano along with some yellow onions. Had a baked sweet potato with cinnamon, nutmeg, drizzle of honey, and some steamed sweet peas. =)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    2 corn tostadas!!! Drained, rinsed and mashed black beans layered on the tostadas, topped with mashed avocado, topped with taco seasoned ground turkey, topped with salsa and shredded lettuce.

Totally filling and under 500 calories!!!
  • LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken soup. Delicious. I made it thin, since it's slightly medicinal. ;)
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    Grilled Flounder filets topped with crabment
    Mini Corn on the cob
    Sister Schubert Wheat dinner roll
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A delicious piece of grilled salmon with brocolli, zuccini and capsicum....yum!
  • alluvion
    alluvion Posts: 28
    Options
    Hopefully the old man will bring home a nice big fillet of Tarakahi for me, then I'll steam some string beans and brocoli and mash some potato and kumura as well as some tomato and red onion ^^
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    No idea and I have about 1200 calories to use up :/
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I had homemade potato salad and tossed salad with feta. I was also planning on having some vegetarian "beef" strips with it, but they turned out to be disgusting, so I didn't eat them...
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Grilled halibut w/ salsa and steamed veggies.