seriously in need of advice!

Options
i've just got news that i've got to have minor surgury on my right foot and its gonna take around 4 weeks to heal which isn't bad... but after that i'll be back at uni and won't have as much free time to exercise so i'd really like to make the most of the time i have even after the surgury.

I'm having the surgury on 11th August & i know that pretty much all cardio exercises will be a no-go cos i won't be able to put any weight on my right foot. So ofcorse i could do arm exercises but i tend to not feel too satisfied by this type of exercise, and i could maybe do crunches... but apart from that i could really do with some advice on how i can keep losing abit of weight as i really don't want to be just sat at home for 4 weeks! :laugh: :ohwell:

Replies

• saretta71
    Options
    I would get an exercise ball and check out some yoga/pilates DVDs. There's some core work that you can still do. You probably could also do some biking. If you continue with basic strength training and keep your calories at a minium you should be fine.