HELP! I can't reduce my thighs!

Options
It seems that no matter what I do whether it is cardio or weights- and I don't do a lot of weights for my thighs- I can't seem to get them down! Any suggestion?

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Just keep going... your body shape is largely determined by genetics and sadly we can't control where the fat comes off.
    But, losing fat and building muscle shoud help, it might just take time!
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ^^ Body shape. My thighs are always the biggest part of me. Just focus on losing overall body fat. Like Rubybelle said, it will just take time.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. Just keep at it. As your bf comes down so will those hard to lose areas. You just have to stay diligent.
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I guess anything worth achieving requires hard work and a bit of time. Rome wasn't built in a day! :tongue:
  • erh12275
    erh12275 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It seems that no matter what I do whether it is cardio or weights- and I don't do a lot of weights for my thighs- I can't seem to get them down! Any suggestion?

My bet is that you are reducing the FAT on them and building muscle which is why they are not shrinking. I had a friend that gained a huge amount of inches in hers in a little over 6 weeks. So only lost 3 pounds in those same 6 weeks. She was so discouraged until she saw that her body fat had gone down 7%. Apparently she was losing fat. Besides as we know fat will get burned away the more muscle you have so just keep going and you will recieve results. Good luck to you my twin!

Erh