random and unexpected NSV!

Options
emrys1976
emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
It was about a year ago when it occurred to me that my ankles were the size of small grapefruits everyday by 10 AM. Frightened, I saw my internist and a slew of tests followed, which ultimately ended with me having a cardiac diagnosis. I was told that were medications I could take to slow the progression down but that the only way to reverse it would be to lose a heck of a lot of weight. And even then there were no guarantees. I started my current weight loss journey last September, and while I haven't always done it in a terribly healthy manner because of a long history of EDs, a lot of the changes I have made were very health conscious: increasing fruits and veggies, decreasing processed foods, decreasing restaurant food, etc.

Last night I happened to look down at my ankles after work and they didn't seem very big. I blew it off thinking it was a fluke because it was an easier day. But today, even after a 14-hour work/commute day in 2" heels, I HAVE NORMAL ANKLES!!! HOORAHHHH!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!