Powdered peanut butter?

Options
Is there a way that I an buy some powdered peanut butter with out ordering it online? Is it in any stores? Thanks!

Replies

• happygirl338
    Options
    Anyone?
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just bought mine last week from a friend who goes to weight watchers meetings. I'm not sure if they sell them there at the meetings or if a friend sells them, but maybe check that out??
  • trigalicious
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my friend got her's from a grocery store but I couldn't tell you which chain.
  • cherryObebe
    cherryObebe Posts: 189
    Options
    Depending upon where you live, you may or may not have stores that carry it.

http://www.bellplantation.com/locator/
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    the bell plantation website has a store locator. You can use it to find the closest one to you
  • DarlaMommyG
    Options
    Have you ever tasted reconstituted powdered PB? I had some in my food storage, but had never tried it. I finally did one day & it was horrid. Just saying... Good luck with your search.
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    If you google search their website you can then search what stores it's available at.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    thank you i was wondering the same thing!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I found it at a local health food store, even though it wasn't listed under the store locator. Maybe you'll get lucky.
  • ldullman
    ldullman Posts: 4
    Options
    Try www.lindasdietdelites.com for online ordering. I have found she is the least expensive. I now buy the 1lb bags, use it in protein shakes daily-great stuff.
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have a Better Health Food store in your area, but that is where I got my jar. Check the natural food section of your grocery store too if you have one.