Picture NVS: 6 days stomach loss

Options
unicorn1081
unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
I wanted to see how the changes I've made to my workout since the last time I took a picture of my stomach. as you see, my stomach is the biggest part of me and I am really working hard on it. My fiance' could'nt see the difference, but I know you guys will see it (I hope:happy:)
[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/6daysstomachloss1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yeah i can see it! good job!
  • mynewself
    mynewself Posts: 22
    Options
    nice! u can c it for sure!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    i can def see it!!!
    ,...what did u do?

great job!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • newcomer9
    newcomer9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed the same thing! lol i thought i was crazy. also i noticed im firmer..
  • Estefania12190
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!! :smile:
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!! Great job!
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    He's crazy for not being able to see it! You've got some great results. Keep up the good work!
  • oahugirl
    oahugirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Def see it! Way to go! What's your secret? Keep up the good work!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Your bum got smaller too! Good work! :flowerforyou:
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I see the difference. Use the measurement tool to keep track. It really works for me.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I certainly see it! Nice work!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You definitely lost because in the first picture, your arm is having to lift higher to get around you and in the second one, you are barely lifting it and you are easily reaching around yourself. Also even the little bit of face that is visible is thinner.
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think your fiance might need glasses.
    That's a fantastic difference in 6 days!! Keep up the great work!
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I play my Zumba game and and push myself hard to get the moves and work up a sweat. I only do Zumba for cardio because I want to see how Zumba works for me. At the gym, I work super hard weight training. I want to tone up and lean out. So I work hard and change my routine up every session so I have muscle confusion and the light sore feeling that let's me know it's working. I also challenge myself each time by trying different excercise each session. this really keeps my body guessing and I avoid plateauing. It's been working great and I feel so full of energy and life!:happy:
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Isn't it crazy how quickly you can see a change?! I have the same thing going on here. Thanks for posting!
  • LG80
    LG80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Great work!
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's only 6 days???? Wowzers. Imagine how you'll look in a couple months!!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    OMG! Definitely! More toned and I see a big difference-great job!!:wink:
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant! Keep up the good work! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!