Little NSV's

Options
Usbornegal
Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
I was appreciating today that when I walk, my arms swing down straight down and don't have to swing around my hips!

What's yours?

Replies

• serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Not being able to eat Doritos anymore because they are so loaded with salt.
  • penelopiad
    Options
    Had to move the seat in the car forward yesterday :D
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    Had to move the seat in the car forward yesterday :D
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LOL I had to buy all new underwear and bras today because they all looked like I was a 10 year old trying on my mom's undergarments.
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    wore a men's size SMALL t-shirt today and didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable in a form fitting shirt that also exposed my arms!
  • melanielynn123
    Options
    Put on a top today that I have not worn since last October. It fell right over my hips and butt and was actually too baggy to wear!:happy:
  • xXKatrinaXx
    xXKatrinaXx Posts: 234
    Options
    my DH told me today my a** is poppin! lol definetly a NSV :)
  • Kateraptor
    Options
    Feeling stronger during workouts, feeling my clothing getting looser, thinking up fun ways to sneak in vegetables.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My jeans that I bought a month ago, are too big.
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love these!!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My hubs laughing at me because my favorite pair of sweat pants fall down when I walk and when you are carrying an arm full of laundry its quite funny!
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I just started seeing the tiniest, slightest bit, but definitely there, bit of light between my thighs when I stand with my feet together! I was soooooo excited!!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Looser jeans (clothes period, actually)! Increased stamina while running.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    When i sit down, my shirt doesnt feel so tight around my tummy as it used to. and i dont feel the need to keep pulling it out to make it baggier ...LOL!!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I can feel abs, under my fat layer (which has gotten smaller) and they are sore. :)
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My butt is getting smaller and my boobs aren't! :laugh:
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The curve from my waist to hip is smoother and sexier. I can't keep my hands off it, lol! I also am starting to see signs of collarbones, which I don't think I've ever seen before!
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Unlike some people, I like to look at the scale sometimes before weigh in on Sunday. It motivates me to pay attention to my eating and work hard in my workouts to reach my weekly goal by weigh-in. Today I stepped on the scale and it said 173lbs. it's been that way all week. if I lose one more pound by weigh-in, I will be at my first milestone, 20lbs lost! I'm so pumped! :laugh:
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I bought a sundress! Yes!!! And I look good in it.
  • jgthomas78
    Options
    My weight starts with a 1 for the first time in 4 years!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!