Down 22, starting to really see a difference!

Options
Tswizzyyyy
Tswizzyyyy Posts: 32 Member
Before: 235.8 / Current: 213.8
Album -> http://imgur.com/a/3gM8f#NCd6O

Replies

• beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Even though I don't post weight like I should I've lost around 21, 22 pounds as well and I'm beginning to notice it myself. When I lost less weight I wasn't able to really notice it (even though my wife did). The beginning of this year I was on the first notch of this belt I wear every day. Today I'm on the last notch. Pretty soon I'm going to have to be buying a new belt.
  • Tswizzyyyy
    Options
    Good for you!! :D
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Do you realize that's almost 10% of your original body weight? Awesome job!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Yaay!!! great job!
  • Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've lost a total of 21 pounds, and I'm in the same boat, i can really tell the changes as of now, and my stamina has increased greatly, I went RUNNING yesterday for the first time in threee years!

i was at 213, now am at 192. Keep going, it's completely worth the results and the way you feel.

I lost 6 pounds without the site, and have lost 14 in a little over a month with the site. :)
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Looking so good! Proud of you - keep it going!
  • Tswizzyyyy
    Options
    Thanks, Dee :) You are one of my main motivators. Look at that bod of yours! <3
  • Tswizzyyyy
    Options
    bump :)
  • Sparklie23
    Options
    Looking good :D
    and btw I see what you did there! No more soda bottles in the after pics <3
  • Tswizzyyyy
    Options
    Lol those are my fiance's. He pretty much only drinks soda or juice. he hates water.
  • traceyjolli
    Options
    well done on your fab loss. I am at 25lb loss and can only now just start seeing the difference! The exercise has really helped... only another 31lb to go.... we can do it!!!

xx
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big change! You obviously rock!! :)
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are doing an amazing job!
  • Tswizzyyyy
    Options
    Thanks guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!